IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fwd: 2nd year SRI LAKSHMI HAYAGREEVAN DOLAI AND PARAYANAM during margazhi month

Rate this topic

Guest guest

V. Kesavan(vadyar)

Mumbai

Dear Astheegas, The Most Auspicious Month Marghazhi, will starting from 16th dec to 13th jan 2009.As you all know, this month is referred as the best month for Lord (Ref. Sri Bagawath Geetha : Masaanam Margasirsosmy.). This month is best suited for conducting Lord *SRI LAKSHMI HAYAGREEVA HOMAM/DOLOTSAVAM.By Bhagavath Anugraham I've started SRI LAKSHMI HAYAGREEVAN DOLAI AND PARAYANAM evry evening all house. Since this month is not idle for marriages and other functions, most of the vaideegals/pandits will be available for chanting VEDA PARAYANAM.I have taken UPADESAM of Lord

Hayagreeva Manthram from Aacharyals so that I can perform this Homam with his Blessings. Lord Hayagreeva is VIDYADHIPATHI and by conducting *Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva Homam at you residence, your Children can attain higher levels in Education.For your immediate view, I am attaching the Dolai / Sri Hayagreeva Photos in the following attachment. All are hereby invited to conduct *LORD SRI LAKSHMI HAYAGREEVA HOMAM/dolai at their residence as per their convenience and receive the blessings of Lord Sri Lakshmi Hayagreeva. For further arrangements and details, you can contact me at my cell after 8pm. and our team always at your service. -- (my blood group:Rh"O"negative)For all kinds of officepoojas & all type ofgruha shanti poojas contact.VADYAR KESAVAN.Mumbai - India. ph# +9122-25260108/+919820309554. email:vk7vdr

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.