IndiaDivine.org

Tirumala darshan and Accomodation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir, Can anyone help me with accomodation and darshan at tirumala on 27th 28th Dec. I tried contacting TTD office, everything is booked till Jan. Only on recommendation i can gettickets for accomadation and darshan. If anyone can provide the contact person at TTD office, they can help me out.

Regds,

-- Thanks with regards

Shekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking

Dear Sri Iyer kindly contact Manager of Srirangam Srimad Aandavan Ashramam at Thirumala No o877-2277826 who will help you out. You can stay and also join in the the Thadiaradhana.dasan, narasimhan

andavan From: shekar1975Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 17:44:29 +0530 Tirumala darshan and Accomodation

Dear Sir, Can anyone help me with accomodation and darshan at tirumala on 27th 28th Dec. I tried contacting TTD office, everything is booked till Jan. Only on recommendation i can gettickets for accomadation and darshan. If anyone can provide the contact person at TTD office, they can help me out. Regds,

-- Thanks with regards

Shekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking-- Thanks with regardsShekar.B-- Simple LivingHigh Thinking

MSN Tech and Gadgets: You are just one click away from a total update on the latest gadgets and games Try it!