IndiaDivine.org

Loud thinking

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:

soundararajan desikan

Dear Swamins I have today completed 73 years of age( Marghazhi, Uththirabhalkuni) with the anugraha of AdiyavarkkuMeyyan DivyaDhambhathi, Sri Hayagreevan and Acharyan Swami Desikan Prakrutham Srimath Paravakkottai Andavan extended His anugraha by sending " Manthrakshathai" with a Sreemukam Because

of untiring desire, you, asthikas,came forward willingly to contribute for the construction of Mahamandap to Sri Hayagreevan at OUshathagiri. This kainkaryam would not have been completed so quickly, if you did nor partake.The residuary works such as electrfication etc etc have also been completed. Arrangements have been made to white-wash the Mahamandap every year in Purattasi before Swami Desikan goes to the Hills for Sri Hayagreevan's Mangalasasanam It is my bhagyam at the fag-end of my life to do this kainkaryam to Bhagvan with the financial help/other help from you, all.

With the anugraha of Sri Lakshmi Hayagreevan adiyen initiated many bhakthas to do jabhams of Sri Hayagreevan Sri Chakkarathhazhvar,Sri Nrusimhar, Sri Dhanvanthri, Sri Mahalakshmi. These bhakthas feel happy and peace and also getting fine improvement in their career

You would have seen " Vedopasana" in Sri Hayagreeva series with the kind approval of Dr Satagopan Swamy who have added gems to this article This is being translated in english which will also be published in due course

Another one is " MARUPADIYUM PIRAVIA ?BHAGAVANIN THIRUVADIYA? " forwhich prakrutham Srimath Paravakkottai Andavan has given " Sreemukam'. This has to be published.

Chinna Chinna Vizhayangal Parts 1 to 3 are going to be translated into english for publication

Adiyen's series " Ketpathum Solvathum" in Sri Kanchi Perarulalan and another one "Buththiyum Manasum " in Sri Hayagreeva Sevaka receive appreciation from the readers. There is loud thinking to publish these in parts

SriVachana Booshanam is coming every month in the magazine " AAlaya Darisanam" . The simple style inwhich it has been given is much appreciated by Madathipathis Bhagvan 's anugraha is immense. I pray Him to extend this to continue such of these kaimkaryams till He takes this Athma to His lotus feet, to continue the kainkaryams there at SrivaikuntamDasanSrikainkaryaUruppattur Soundararajan

!8th december 2008

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!