IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fw: Sri Narasimhan Krishnamachari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Thu, 12/18/08, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan Fw: Sri Narasimhan Krishnamachari"SRS" <Srirangasri >Thursday, December 18, 2008, 11:34 PM

Dear Aathma Bhandhus :It is with great sadness that I learnt from friends at Chicago that SrimAn NarasimhanKrishnamachari attained his AchAryan Thiruvadi this Morning after a short illness .He has blessed us with the fruits of his deepresearch on Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamams ,PaancharAtra Aagamam , Taatparya RatnaavaLi and number of other SrI Sooktis . He dedicated himself to the many Kaimkaryams at the Aurora Temple for many years . His was a model life as a SrI VaishNavan and endeared himself to many , many SrivaishNava Families .On this sad occasion , adiyEn extends tohis dear wife and family all of our sincere condolences .A tall tree has fallen in the forest of Sri VaishNavas .

Our prayers are with the family for bearing this unbearable personal loss with the anugrahams of Srimath Srirangam Andavan and Sri BhUmi Devi SamEta Sri Oppiliappan .adiyEn , V.Sadagopan - "Robert Evans" <evans.robert. d"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:07 AMSri Narasimhan Krishnamachari> Dear Dr. Sadagopan,> Below is the note I received from the Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple (Aurora) religious committee chair person about Sri Narasimhan Krishnamachari' s attainment of the Lord's lotus feet. He will be missed by everyone here in the Chicago area and by devotees all over the world who benefited from his

scholarship.> > With Sadness,> Bob Evans> > > Dear Friends:> > I just learnt that Sri Krishnamachari, a very long term committed and dedicated devotee of our temple reached the lotus feet of Sriman> Narayana early this morning. As a Prapanna" ( a Pious and beloved> devotee of Bhagavan), his "JIvatman" is now united with "Paramatman" . His soul has attained "Moksha", ( liberation) and is rejoicing the bliss of "Vaikuntha", the abode of Sriman Narayana Let us offer our prayers to Sri Balaji for his soul to rest in peace. Let us all join as the "Balaji Family" and extend our deepest sympathies to Sri > Krishnamachari' s family, and provide our solidarity of support. At times like this, the family needs our support. After I have further details, I will pass them along.> > Regards,> > > Ranganathan

Hemmige> >