IndiaDivine.org

Sri Ranganatha Paduka-- Trial circulation of Electronic Edition

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SUBJECT: Electronic Edition of Sri Ranganatha Paduka

This e mail is mainly for those rs living in overseas countries.Since many of these overseas rs are also members, I am addressing this mail in the of Andavan Ashramam and Sri Ramanuja Mission.

There was a recent communication on behalf of Ashramam,that postal rates by Airmail has gone up considerably and hence requested all rs for life to meet the additional postage cost. On a conservative estimate the postage cost for say 20years will be much more than 400 US dollars, but Ashramam made a request for this amount only.The reason for asking a one time payment is mainly not to keep following up every year for the additional postage cost. All of you living overseas will have so much other work, but may not take notice to send every year the amount meant for Air mailing.

Subsequent to this there is suggestion from one of our devotee, Sri Raman Aravamudan,why not ask for 100 US dollaras every 5 year instead of 400 US dollars at one strech. I have put this suggestion to Ashramam and as soon as they give their acceptance, I will inform all of you.

We are also working out to bring out electronic edition of Sri Ranganatha Paduka.. Sri Shyam Srinivasan of SRM, has suggested this earlier. I worked out with the printer of this magazine, to send me an entire month's issue in pdf format , which can then be used to be forwarded by e mail itself to all the overseas rs, through internet itself.

Towards this process, may I request all overseas rs of Sri Ranganatha Paduka, to send me their e mail addresses. My e mail id is r_sv . In the mail, please include their current life subscription number also.I will register them with those addresses in the mail box . As a first attempt, I would like to forward them, the January, 2009 issue of Paduka.With 195 pages, this pdf file is nearly 9MB file size. I will be giving an index for the article and the page reference.On its receipt, you may forward your comments for further development. If you come across any other rs, who are presently not d to any of these two , you may pass on the message to them also.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Dear Swamin,

This idea is very good. ---------------------s.soundararajan--- On Wed, 21/1/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv Sri Ranganatha Paduka-- Trial circulation of Electronic Edition"andavan " <andavan >, "ramanuja mission" Wednesday, 21 January, 2009, 5:11 PM

SUBJECT: Electronic Edition of Sri Ranganatha Paduka

This e mail is mainly for those rs living in overseas countries.Since many of these overseas rs are also members, I am addressing this mail in the of Andavan Ashramam and Sri Ramanuja Mission.

There was a recent communication on behalf of Ashramam,that postal rates by Airmail has gone up considerably and hence requested all rs for life to meet the additional postage cost. On a conservative estimate the postage cost for say 20years will be much more than 400 US dollars, but Ashramam made a request for this amount only.The reason for asking a one time payment is mainly not to keep following up every year for the additional postage cost. All of you living overseas will have so much other work, but may not take notice to send every year the amount meant for Air mailing.

Subsequent to this there is suggestion from one of our devotee, Sri Raman Aravamudan,why not ask for 100 US dollaras every 5 year instead of 400 US dollars at one strech. I have put this suggestion to Ashramam and as soon as they give their acceptance, I will inform all of you.

We are also working out to bring out electronic edition of Sri Ranganatha Paduka.. Sri Shyam Srinivasan of SRM, has suggested this earlier. I worked out with the printer of this magazine, to send me an entire month's issue in pdf format , which can then be used to be forwarded by e mail itself to all the overseas rs, through internet itself.

Towards this process, may I request all overseas rs of Sri Ranganatha Paduka, to send me their e mail addresses. My e mail id is r_sv . In the mail, please include their current life subscription number also.I will register them with those addresses in the mail box . As a first attempt, I would like to forward them, the January, 2009 issue of Paduka.With 195 pages, this pdf file is nearly 9MB file size. I will be giving an index for the article and the page reference.On its receipt, you may forward your comments for further development. If you come across any other rs, who are presently not d to any of these two , you may pass on the message to them also.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.