Dear All,

I was wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for

divya deshams. I would like to join in or start one such. For instance, if

anyone knows of any d.d. where daily aradhana cannot be done, or moolavar not

getting regular thaila kappu (leading to the stone cracking) or something like

that.

At stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support

such a venture at ground level, assuming fund-raising is done. There are

some other maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities.

regards

Arati Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

Dear Swamin,

There are several Divya Desams needing such kainkaryams. If you can give an indication of your preference, the particular DD and the budget thereof, adiyen can try to channelise this in a purposeful manner.

Out of the 108 Divya Desams {106 are in Bharatha kandam, the rest are in high heavens}, more than 65-70 DD's are in some trouble or the other. But, in recent times, many sevarthis are coming forward to do their turn.

But salaries for the Archakas are a mere pittance in most temples. Unlike the major DD's, the Bhattachars are making do with other incomes.

The overriding need is to ensure some kind of regular incomes for those in temples without the kind of incomes that we in the top 4 or 5 DD's!!

Thoopul Desikan {Sri Vilakkoli Perumal Sannathi in Kanchipuram} is a DD where you can start.

Adiyen can request the Sri Vadakalai Vaishnava Sampradaya Sabha to carry out your endowment.

Daasan RR

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Santhanams <santhanam wrote:

Dear All,

I was wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for divya deshams. I would like to join in or start one such. For instance, if anyone knows of any d.d. where daily aradhana cannot be done, or moolavar not getting regular thaila kappu (leading to the stone cracking) or something like that.

At stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support such a venture at ground level, assuming fund-raising is done. There are some other maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities.

regards

Arati Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Sorry -

The overriding need is to ensure some kind of regular incomes for those in temples without the kind of incomes that we in the top 4 or 5 DD's!!

That should read "

The overriding need is to ensure some kind of regular incomes for those in temples without the kind of incomes that we see in the top 4 or 5 DD's!! "

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Swamin,

There are several Divya Desams needing such kainkaryams. If you can give an indication of your preference, the particular DD and the budget thereof, adiyen can try to channelise this in a purposeful manner.

Out of the 108 Divya Desams {106 are in Bharatha kandam, the rest are in high heavens}, more than 65-70 DD's are in some trouble or the other. But, in recent times, many sevarthis are coming forward to do their turn.

But salaries for the Archakas are a mere pittance in most temples. Unlike the major DD's, the Bhattachars are making do with other incomes.

Thoopul Desikan {Sri Vilakkoli Perumal Sannathi in Kanchipuram} is a DD where you can start.

Adiyen can request the Sri Vadakalai Vaishnava Sampradaya Sabha to carry out your endowment.

Daasan RR

Dear All,

I was wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for divya deshams. I would like to join in or start one such. For instance, if anyone knows of any d.d. where daily aradhana cannot be done, or moolavar not getting regular thaila kappu (leading to the stone cracking) or something like that.

At stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support such a venture at ground level, assuming fund-raising is done. There are some other maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities.

regards

Arati Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,

Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com--

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office

9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Sir,In Kanchipuram some DDs are not able to do daily aradhanams with their funds. Monthly i am giving Rs.500/- each for 5 DDs at Kanchipuram Rangarajan KSanthanams <santhanamandavan Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 5:10:02 PM Divya desham Kainkaryam

Dear All, I was wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for

that. At stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support

some other maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities. regards Arati Santhanagopalan (H.K.)

Requesting Acharya’s blessings :

Many thanks, dear sir, for your prompt response !

Currently budgeting INR 1 lac. How should we deploy this ?

What is the requirement at Thuppul dd ?

Have heard in Sri Krishna

Premi’s discourse (one on 108 DD’s) that some DD perumals don’t

have their own temples due to passage of time and from invasions. Some are

misdirected to visitors – eg visitors to ThirukaLvanur are directed

to a KaLva Perumal at Kamakshi Temple in Kanchi but ThirukaLvanur mangaLashasanam

Perumal is Varahaswamy who has no temple but shares Thayar sannidhi at

Ashtabhuyar temple. He speaks very movingly that the Perumal+Thayar in K.

Temple have no aradhanais done and are Parivara deities to the main deity.

Therefore, did wonder if many of us could join together to make

a suitable housing for Sri Varahaswamy of ThirukaLvanur.

Obviously, I don’t know much and could be completely

misguided so I do request the other members to advise.

Warm regards

AS

andavan [andavan ] On Behalf Of RR

Monday, February 09, 2009 10:59 PM

andavan

Re: Divya desham Kainkaryam

Dear Swamin,

There are several Divya Desams needing such kainkaryams.

If you can give an indication of your preference, the particular

DD and the budget thereof, adiyen can try to channelise this in a

purposeful manner.

Out of the 108 Divya Desams {106 are in Bharatha kandam, the

rest are in high heavens}, more than 65-70 DD's are in some trouble or the

other. But, in recent times, many sevarthis are coming forward to do their

turn.

But salaries for the Archakas are a mere pittance in most

temples. Unlike the major DD's, the Bhattachars are making do with other

incomes.

The overriding need is to ensure some kind of regular

incomes for those in temples without the kind of incomes that we in the top 4

or 5 DD's!!

Thoopul Desikan {Sri Vilakkoli Perumal Sannathi in

Kanchipuram} is a DD where you can start.

Adiyen can request the Sri Vadakalai Vaishnava Sampradaya

Sabha to carry out your endowment.

Daasan RR

Dear

All,

I was

wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for divya deshams. I would

like to join in or start one such. For instance, if anyone knows of any d.d.

where daily aradhana cannot be done, or moolavar not getting regular thaila

kappu (leading to the stone cracking) or something like that.

At

stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support such a venture

at ground level, assuming fund-raising is done. There are some other

maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities.

regards

Arati

Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

--

Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards

RR

R Rajagopal,

Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,

New No 11, Old No 7,

Chakrapani Street,

Chennai 600 033.

INDIA

Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - Office

9144 2249 1971 - Factory

9144 2484 0468 - Fax

9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile

Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir,It is very disheartening to know still there are some Divya Desams where daily aradhanams cant be performed. Adiyen is interested incontributing to these Divya Desams. It will be great if you let me know how can it can be done.

Dasan,Karuppiah.On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Rangarajan Krishnamachari <rangarajankrishnamachari wrote:

Dear Sir,In Kanchipuram some DDs are not able to do daily aradhanams with their funds. Monthly i am giving Rs.500/- each for 5 DDs at Kanchipuram

Rangarajan K

Santhanams <santhanamandavan

Monday, February 9, 2009 5:10:02 PM Divya desham Kainkaryam

Dear All, I was wondering if any members are involved in kainkaryams for

that. At stage 2, it would be useful to know if any members could support

some other maths ( or should it be mutts?) carrying out such activities. regards Arati Santhanagopalan (H.K.)

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,

the first step you have to do is take one moneyorder form. yada sakthi fill up the amount

put the address as

" the pattachariyar, thirukkavithalam perumal koil,

kabisthalam

via papanasam

thanjavur dist., "

send it to that temple.

why iam writing this particular temple is, recently i had been there and all through out the

night i could not sleep after seeing the poor condition of our perumal and thayar there.

if you do not want to send money send oil or rice for nithya pooja there.

this is only a request,

adiyen dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

--- On Sun, 22/2/09, Karuppiah Ganesan <gkaruppiah wrote:

Karuppiah Ganesan <gkaruppiahRe: Divya desham Kainkaryamandavan Date: Sunday, 22 February, 2009, 4:32 PM

Dear Sir,It is very disheartening to know still there are some Divya Desams where daily aradhanams cant be performed. Adiyen is interested incontributing to these Divya Desams. It will be great if you let me know how can it can be done.Dasan,Karuppiah.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Rangarajan Krishnamachari <rangarajankrishnama chari > wrote:

Dear Sir,In Kanchipuram some DDs are not able to do daily aradhanams with their funds. Monthly i am giving Rs.500/- each for 5 DDs at Kanchipuram

Rangarajan K

Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com>andavan@ .comMonday, February 9, 2009 5:10:02 PM Divya desham Kainkaryam

Dear All,

regards

Arati Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Adiyan Srinivasa varathan,

Pleased to see the kind of interest and zeal our ashramam sishyas have in providing further additional hand and support. I earnestly request our respected RR swamin to channalise this interest by suitably taking it up with our Acharyan and initiate the process immediately for furthering the improvements required at DD.

I also have a point here. Alongwith the nithyaaradhana kainkaryam issues, WE NEED TO LOOK INTO THE SECURITY AND SAFETY OF PERUMAL AND OTHER LITTLE LEFT OVER PROPERTIES of DD's, considering what happened at THALICHANNGA NANMATHIYAM divyadasam.

With pranam at the holyfeet of our acharyan,

Dasan,

srinivasavarathan

--- On Thu, 2/26/09, srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 wrote:

srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9Re: Divya desham Kainkaryamandavan Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 1:28 AM

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,

the first step you have to do is take one moneyorder form. yada sakthi fill up the amount

put the address as

" the pattachariyar, thirukkavithalam perumal koil,

kabisthalam

via papanasam

thanjavur dist., "

send it to that temple.

why iam writing this particular temple is, recently i had been there and all through out the

night i could not sleep after seeing the poor condition of our perumal and thayar there.

if you do not want to send money send oil or rice for nithya pooja there.

this is only a request,

adiyen dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

--- On Sun, 22/2/09, Karuppiah Ganesan <gkaruppiah (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Karuppiah Ganesan <gkaruppiah (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Divya desham Kainkaryamandavan@ .comSunday, 22 February, 2009, 4:32 PM

Dear Sir,It is very disheartening to know still there are some Divya Desams where daily aradhanams cant be performed. Adiyen is interested incontributing to these Divya Desams. It will be great if you let me know how can it can be done.Dasan,Karuppiah.

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Rangarajan Krishnamachari <rangarajankrishnama chari > wrote:

Rangarajan K

Santhanams <santhanam@netvigato r.com>andavan@ .comMonday, February 9, 2009 5:10:02 PM Divya desham Kainkaryam

Dear All,

regards

Arati Santhanagopalan

(H.K.)

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.