IndiaDivine.org

Visiting Brindavans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Dear Bhagavathas,

adiyen has a doubt over the visit to the brindavans of Other than our Poorvacharyas

this subject came to me when my Aunt who has done Bharanyasam asked whether she can go to Manthralayam . Adiyen had the doubt about the Brindavan (Raghavendra swami), and told her to visit only the temple part of the place. Since the swami is also a Bhagavath Baktha of Sriman Narayana , is it correct for me to have told that?

Hence my request to the learned member of this group kindly enlighten Adiyen over this .

Respects and Regards

dasoham

usha

Dear Ms Usha,

This is a delicate matter - adiyen will try & handle this with as much tact & firmness as possible.

All persons in this universe are Sriman Narayana Bhakthas only - but do they follow & adopt SriVaishnavaite Sampradayam?

Asrayam is a different matter altogether,

We are Prapannas {Mumukshus after Baranyasam are Prapannas},

Then we are allowed to visit only Sriman Narayana's temples, either Divya Desams and/or Abhimana Stalams,

There is absolutely no question of visiting any other Brindavanam,

Yes, they are highly respected Preceptors at a much higher level than ordinary mortals like ourselves,

But WORSHIP is a different matter - offer it only to Sriman Narayana, His Successors in the Acharya Peetam { & their Brindavanams},

You are absolutely correct in your suggestion to your aunt.

A related issue came up sometime ago & adiyen posted this reply in this site

Your query - Does this also mean that after Prapatthi, one is barred from entering Saivaite and Amman temples? -

Answer - Yes, absolutely, you cannot & should NOT go there by choice,

Your query - Can we visit these temples and yet see them as Lord Narayana?

Answer - No you cannot visit these temples out of choice or your own volition,

Query - What if we have no choice?

Answer - BUT if are forced to {you may not have a choice}, then see them as Sriman Narayana,

Query - Can we have some examples of this?

Answer - Your boss may ask you to go to a Sivan Temple {mind you - he is not asking you but telling you},

Query - Locational problems?

Answer - in USA there are only 1 or 2 exclusive Perumal Koils, all others are Combined Sannathis, U don't have a choice - U can go to such Temples, but offer ur prayers only to the Perumal/ Thayar/Andal/ Garudan/ Anjeneyar/ other Sannathis of the Vibhava Avatharams,

Query - what do i NOT do if i go to such temples?

Answer - NOT offer prayers at any other Sannathi {regardless of the banter that this may cause amongst 'friends' & 'relatives'}.

Swapadesam - Sriman Narayana is all pervading & is the Only Supreme/ God; Shiva & Brahma are also respected Deities but they are what we call in this country {as subordinate judiciary!!}

Inference - If this concept is understood, then an occasional visit to such temples due to reason beyond our control will not be held against us.

Point to ponder - Sriman Narayana is the only entity that can take us to Moksha Samrajyam through proper channels {Acharyan- Prapatthi}.

Point to ponder - We become Prapannas and all sins are washed off in this birth itself -

Point to ponder - Our soul goes to SriVaikuntam through Viraja Nadhi & we all become Prapannas

Point to ponder - no question of going through hell onto Swargam {Swargam is NOT Moksham}.

Point to ponder - So what are we going to do to repay the GOD that guarantees Moksham?

Sheer coincidence that this has 18 points!!

Daasan RR

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 8:20 AM, ushama <gn_usha wrote:

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Dear Bhagavathas,

adiyen has a doubt over the visit to the brindavans of Other than our Poorvacharyas

this subject came to me when my Aunt who has done Bharanyasam asked whether she can go to Manthralayam . Adiyen had the doubt about the Brindavan (Raghavendra swami), and told her to visit only the temple part of the place. Since the swami is also a Bhagavath Baktha of Sriman Narayana , is it correct for me to have told that?

Hence my request to the learned member of this group kindly enlighten Adiyen over this .

Respects and Regards

dasoham

usha

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Swami(s)

The argument that my Acharya did not expressly prohibit me to do certain things is not proper- it is only fair that a professor teaching MA to his students in a class assumes that the students present in the class would have passed BA in the first place. It is sad that in today's context an Acharya is expected to reinvent the wheel again and again because the sishyaas are unable to/refuse to progress further

Like in all debtates: there's a purist view (often mis labelled as the orthodox view); there's a practical view - that is people who want to follow puritan view but have to reconcile with practical necessities and an I don't care, so long as i am good at heart view

We have to keep in mind that under all circumstances Manas (Mind), Vaak (Speech) and Karma (action) should act together. A prapanna's Manas shud meditate on Narayana; Vak shud talk abt Narayana and Karma shud be that of a Sri Vaishnava (of which many Acharyas have already talked abt)

The concept of not going to other temple is in many ways more to do with not offending the other diety and the followers of the other diety rather than not offending Narayana! Narayana does not get offended easily and neither do our Acharyas - the other Dieties MIGHT! take the instance from Thirumazhisai Azhwar's life. Narayana bhakta Shiva got angry that Thirumahisai Azhwar refused to accept his blessings (and mind u Azhwar did not approach him in the first place!)

Dasan

Ramji

--- On Tue, 2/17/09, andavan <andavan > wrote:

andavan <andavan > Digest Number 1186andavan Date: Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 5:05 PM

Andavan

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

(no subject) poondi Ramanujam

one year yatra program of sri vaishnava yatra seva in pdf raman srikumar

3a.

Re: Ashramam News & Calend RR

4a.

Re: Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion f RR

4b.

Re: Visiting Brindavans - narayanan ramaswamy

View All Topics | Create New Topic

(no subject)

Posted by: "poondi Ramanujam" poondiramanujam

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:41 am (PST)

Accepted with highregards for our Ashram

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via

web post Messages in this topic (1)

one year yatra program of sri vaishnava yatra seva in pdf

Posted by: "raman srikumar" ramansrikumar ramansrikumar

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 am (PST)

adiyen forwarding the yearly calender program of our yatra for all divya desams n shetrams. we take only srivaishnavas (both kalais) n others may forgive. dasanrsk

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (1)

3a.

Re: Ashramam News & Calend

Posted by: "RR" shrirr rajago1941

Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:43 am (PST)

Dear Swamin,Yes, this was so & would definitely cause confusion.1. Originally HH decided that His 21st Chatur Maasya sankalpam would beobserved at Sripuram Asramam,2. Thus the Centenary of HH Srimad Mysore Andavan would also becelebrated there only,3. We announced Jayanagar Asramam later on because there was some doubtthat the massive renovation & reconstruction works at Sripuram may not getcompleted in time for both these events,4. Now, the President & Secretary of Sripuram Asramam have confirmed thatthe renovation & reconstruction works at Sripuram would be completed intime,5. In fact the RC Roof Slab for the GF is already completed,6. So, adiyen has the approval of HH Srimad Andavan to clarify that HH's21st Chatur Maasya Sankalpam & the Centenary of HH Srimad Mysore

Andavan{18-08-2009 to 22-08-2009} would be observed at Sripuram Asramam only.7. Hope that this would remove all confusion,8. Adiyen regrets the inconvenience caused in this connection to allSevarthis.9. Adiyen would also request Sri Sundar Kidambi to post this in all thesites in his contacts.Best RegardsDaasan RR____________ _________ _______On 2/16/09, Ramanujam Srinivasan <vasan1937 > wrote:>> Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha> Dear Sri.. R.R.Swamin> Adiyen Srinivasan Dasasya Vignapanam>> In the January issue of Sriranganatha Paduka it was mentioned that HH> Sriamad Andavan's Chathurmasyam will be observed in Jayanagar Asramam and> HH Srimad Mysore Andavan's Centenary Celebrations will also take place in> Jayanagar Asramam. Kindly clarify as to

where exactly both will take place.>> Regards> Dasan R.Srinivasan.> ------------ --------- ---------> ** shanti soundararajan <shantisoundar@ .co. in>> *To:* andavan@ .com> *Sent:* Sunday, 15 February, 2009 9:27:25 PM> *Subject:* Re: Ashramam News & Calende>>> what do we do on ashtaka shrardham and anvashtaka shrardham ?> Regards,>> Shanti Soundararajan>> --- On *Sun, 15/2/09, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>* wrote:>> RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>> Re: Ashramam News & Calende> andavan@ .com> Sunday, 15 February, 2009, 2:19 PM>> Swamin,>> HH will

observe His 21st Chatur Maasya Sankalpam at Sripuram Asramam,> Bangalore. HH will also conduct the centenary celebrations of His immediate> predecessor, HH Srimad Mysore Andavan at Sripuram Asramam from 18th August> to 22nd August 2009.>> Detailed news report will appear in Sri Ranganatha Paduka and in this andavan@> .comsite <andavan@ .comsite> as well.>> Regards>> Daasan RR> ____________ _________ ____>>> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 1:28 PM, narayanan ramaswamy <ramnarayanan1964@> <ramnarayanan1964@ >> wrote:>>> Dear sir>> adiyen dasasya vingyapanam. is <http://vingyapanam. is/> our acharyan>> decided about this year chaturmasya viradham place and if it is so will u be>> able to provide the same.>> regards>> with the blessings of our acharyan>> dasan>> R.Narayanan>>>>>> --- On *Sat, 2/14/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv* wrote:>>>>>> Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv>> Ashramam News & Calender>> "andavan " <andavan@ s .com<andavan@ .com>>,>> "ramanuja mission" <<>>,>> <>>> Saturday, February 14, 2009, 10:44 PM>>>> Dear members,>> In the earlier mailing on the subject,i am afraid that the trasmission has>> not been good and trunkated.I am sorry about that. I am sending again the>> same and hope this time it will be OK.>> Daasan,>> R.Srinivasan>>>> *15th Feb.2009* After completion of His engagements at Kumbakonam and>> Oppiliappan Temple, H.H. has travelled to Srivilliputhur. There he presided>> over Tiruppavai and Nachiyaar Tirumozhi festival right at Sri Andal's>> avatara sthalam.Ashramam Asthana

Vidwan Sri kalyanapuram aravamudachariar is>> instrumental in organising this for the past several years. H.H.. is now on>> a tour of south, as per the calender given below *Ashramam Calender*>> 13-02-2009 Dindigul till 15-02-2009. Evening Dep. for Pollachi>> 16-02-2009 Pollachi till 17-02-2009 Evening Dep for Coimbatore,h>> 17-02-2009 Coimbatore till 27-02-2009. Evening Dep for Srirangam>> 17-02-2009 Ashtaka Shradhdham, H.H camp at Coimbatore 18-02-2009 Anvashtaka>> Shradhdham, H.H.camp at Coimbatore 20-02-2009 Sarva>> Ekadasi H.H. camp at Coimbatore 21-02-2009 Srimath>> Kadanthethi Andavan Kainkaryam, H.H.camp at Coimbatore 22-02-2009 Maha>> Pradosham 24-02-2009 Sarva Amavasai 27-02-2009 A.M. H.H.at<http://h.h.at/>Coimbatore. P.M. H.H. dep. for Srirangam>> 28-02-2009 P.M. H.H.dep.

for Kalyanapuram. Camp here till A.M. of>> 08-03-2009 07-03-2009 Kulasekara Azhwar Tirunakshatram, Sarva Ekadasi,>> H.H.at <http://h.h.at/> Kalyanapuram 08-03-2009 Dwadasi-Thrayodasi,>> Maasi Pushyam, Srimath Pariandavan Tirunakshatram, Maha pradosham,H. H.at>> Kalyanapuram. Sri Paduka Charities is conducting Samashti Upanayanam at>> Mylapore Ashramam for more than 30 poor brahmin boys under 14years of age.>> 09-03-2009 Maasi Magam, H.H. camp at Vaduvoor till 12-03-2009 14-03-2009 Panguni,1--Kaaradya>> n Nombu--Auspicious time--3 00 P.M.h.H. camp at Thembarai till 15-03-2009>> 15-03-2009 H.H.aaraadanam at Kurugaikavalappan Sannathi. H.H. Departure>> for Chennai 16-03-2009 onwards H..H. camps at Chennai 31-03-2009 Panguni>> Pushyam-Tirukkudant hai Andavan 103rd Tirunakshatram. H.H.camps at

Chennai>> Ashramam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> --> Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards>> RR> ____________ _________ ______>> R Rajagopal,> Partner,> ARAVIND LABORATORIES,> New No 11, Old No 7,> Chakrapani Street,> Chennai 600 033.> INDIA> Ph: 9144 2483 8585 - Office> 9144 2249 1971 - Factory> 9144 2484 0468 - Fax> 9193850 50002 - Mobile,> 9194440 57848 - Mobile> ____________ _________ ______>> Please visit us at:>> http://www.eyetex. com <http://www.eyetex. com/>>>>>> ------------ --------- ---------> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Click

here.<http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_7/*http: //in.messenger. />>>> ------------ --------- ---------> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.<http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_6/*http: //messenger. / invite/>>> >-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office9144 2249 1971 - Factory9144 2484 0468 - Fax9193850 50002 - Mobile,9194440 57848 - Mobile____________ _________

______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (7)

4a.

Re: Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion f

Posted by: "RR" shrirr rajago1941

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:46 pm (PST)

Dear Swamins,Thanks for this lively debate.Adiyen regrets his inability to agree with the views expressed by SriHayavadhanan.The Swamin is entitled to his views and visit other temples or brindavanamsof other Acharyas, Deities etc., Adiyen has no comments at all on thisexcepting to suggest that he check with his preceptor whether - afterBaranyasam - he can do so. If his Preceptor agrees, adiyen is nobody tocomment! Adiyen is expressing the practice in Srirangam Srimad AndavanAsramam as we have understood the teachings of our Acharyas.If the Swamin has performed Saranagathi already and still wants to visit/has already visited other temples, adiyen has nothing to say again!Adiyen categorically reiterates the points already expressed in adiyen'spostings in andavn & in Sri Ranganatha Paduka in thisregard.Adiyen's postings will continue in both forums.Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ _________On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Sri Hayavadhanan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>wrote:> srI:>> Dear Sir:>> The Acharyas never ever prphibited us from visiting other brindavanams> or temples. At the personal end, my acharyan never mentioned me not to visit> other places. Besides, not many of us are not AWARE of "Why one prapannan> should not visit other temples"? She or he need not be a brahmin to attain> prapatti. The utmost devotion to the lord is what we expect and the same> are perpetuated in other religions too. (In fact, they copied them from us).>> Hinduism,

like a banyan tree, has it roots magnificently up and down> and trailed its veiled doctrines (laid out by different acharyas) to the> nook and corner of the world. The acharyas are all interfaces in our sect> within our religon whose main bounden duty to safeguard the principles of> their own sect. (Absolutley, one acharya is not enough for the whole)> unlike Rome. Besides, there were too many miscommunications within the> sect which created a difference between us. Hence, even today, we as Hindus> don't have "Oneness".>> To your another question in order to get endoresement from my immediate> acharaya:>> All the great acharyas renounced worldly pleasures (irrespective of any> sects within our religion) and dedicated their lives for a noble cause.>> Endorsement is a property of "pleasure" and an attribute of "likes". How> can a sadhu endorse

something?>> Suffice to say, the Jeevathma does not have control over by any acharya. It> has its own.>> If my own athma and conscience are clear and functioning in the right> directions, I am what I am.>> Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha!>> -- Parimukhan Singapiraan>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------->> Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:03:12 +0530> simha_sholingur@ .in> Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion> from your Jeevitha acharya> Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com;> hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com; krishnan1940@ hotmail.com>>> Dear Srivaishnava Adiyars,>> Kindly get endorsement from your jeevitha acharya(who have done> samasrayanaum and Baranyasaum to u all) for your opinion on visiting other> sidhantha acharya Brindavanaum.> In Srivaishnava Sampradayam itself there r lot of reservation about> visiting Brindavanaum along with temple visit(ex.Srirangam Temple visit and> Sriramanuja sanadhi visit).>> Further I hereby request Dr.Sadagopan swamy's to throw his views on this> issue for our group members benefit.>> I personally thanking Shri.RR swamy for raising this topic .>> Dasan> aakoor Parthasarathy>> ------------ --------- ---------> Get an

email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com. Click> here.<http://in.rd. / tagline_dbid_ 8/*http:/ /in.promos. / address>> ------------ --------- ---------> Get a view of the world through MSN Video. Some things just cannot be left> unseen. Try it! <http://video. msn.com/? mkt=en-in>>-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office9144

2249 1971 - Factory9144 2484 0468 - Fax9193850 50002 - Mobile,9194440 57848 - Mobile____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

4b.

Re: Visiting Brindavans -

Posted by: "narayanan ramaswamy" ramnarayanan1964 ramnarayanan1964

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 am (PST)

Dear swaminsadiyen dasasya vignyapanam. as Sri RR rightly says it is a healthy argument.but proper understanding Sri RR's views is not easy unless otherwise we understand our smapradayam. Our acharyan does not prevent anybody by saying dont go this place or that place.but if we go to our acharyan very frequently, by his upadesams he make us to feel we are only for our acharyan and divyathambahathies and not to anybody. it is like we have our own family which includes our father, mother, wife,husbend, brothers,sisters and childern. in our life we give importants to them and first preferance goes to them only. it does't mean we hate other families and other human. because we are pure by our mind we dont go to the neibher house and sleep there. when we get our happiness within our family and we create our bond within our relatives why we look for others. in

fact we dont have time for that.hence srivaishnavisam is like that.it teaches only that.our acharyan dont teachhate but love.this love is spread with in the family. but we dont do any harm to anybody else because this family oriented love.if you started following this love, oneday you will also realise how much big my family is.because our acharyan does what our family head divyathambhathies says and our family head divayathambathies consult our achrayan before doing or telling or deciding anything.this is implemented by our achryan across the family.hence we have healthy arguments and then solutions.nothing is imposed on us.To understand this we have to go to our acharyan frequently and listen to his speeaches.the freqeucy helps us to understand our acharyan and he know what to give u and when to give u and how to give u and howmuch to give u. it is a simple process but gives u a bond which is there until u wish.are we wishing it? but our

acharyan wishes because of his "parama karunyam on us"vasika doshaha kshanthavyahawith the blessings of our acharyandasanr.narayanan --- On Mon, 2/16/09, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya"Sri Hayavadhanan" <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Cc: simha_sholingur@ .in, srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, krishnan1940@ hotmail.comMonday, February 16, 2009, 7:35 PMDear Swamins, Thanks for this lively debate. Adiyen regrets his inability to agree with the views expressed by Sri Hayavadhanan. The Swamin is entitled to his views and visit other temples or brindavanams of other Acharyas, Deities etc., Adiyen has no comments at all on this excepting to suggest that he check with his preceptor whether - after Baranyasam - he can do so. If his Preceptor agrees, adiyen is nobody to comment! Adiyen is expressing the practice in Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam as we have understood the teachings of our Acharyas. If the Swamin has performed Saranagathi already and still wants to visit/ has already visited other temples, adiyen has nothing to say again! Adiyen categorically reiterates the points already expressed in adiyen's postings in andavn

& in Sri Ranganatha Paduka in this regard. Adiyen's postings will continue in both forums. Warmest Regards RR____________ _________ _________ On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Sri Hayavadhanan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:srI: Dear Sir: The Acharyas never ever prphibited us from visiting other brindavanams or temples. At the personal end, my acharyan never mentioned me not to visit other places. Besides, not many of us are not AWARE of "Why one prapannan should not visit other temples"? She or he need not be a brahmin to attain prapatti. The utmost devotion to the lord is what we expect and the same are perpetuated in other religions too. (In fact, they copied them from us). Hinduism, like a banyan tree, has it roots magnificently up and down

and trailed its veiled doctrines (laid out by different acharyas) to the nook and corner of the world. The acharyas are all interfaces in our sect within our religon whose main bounden duty to safeguard the principles of their own sect. (Absolutley, one acharya is not enough for the whole) unlike Rome. Besides, there were too many miscommunications within the sect which created a difference between us. Hence, even today, we as Hindus don't have "Oneness". To your another question in order to get endoresement from my immediate acharaya: All the great acharyas renounced worldly pleasures (irrespective of any sects within our religion) and dedicated their lives for a noble cause. Endorsement is a property of "pleasure" and an attribute of "likes". How can a sadhu endorse something? Suffice to

say, the Jeevathma does not have control over by any acharya. It has its own.If my own athma and conscience are clear and functioning in the right directions, I am what I am.Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha! -- Parimukhan SingapiraanMon, 16 Feb 2009 10:03:12 +0530simha_sholingur@ .inVisiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com; hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com; krishnan1940@ hotmail.comDear Srivaishnava Adiyars, Kindly get endorsement from your jeevitha acharya(who have done samasrayanaum and Baranyasaum to u all) for your opinion on visiting other sidhantha acharya Brindavanaum.In Srivaishnava Sampradayam itself there r lot of reservation about visiting Brindavanaum along with temple visit(ex.Srirangam

Temple visit and Sriramanuja sanadhi visit). Further I hereby request Dr.Sadagopan swamy's to throw his views on this issue for our group members benefit. I personally thanking Shri.RR swamy for raising this topic . Dasanaakoor ParthasarathyGet an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com. Get a view of the world through MSN Video. Some things just cannot be left unseen. Try it!-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit

us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post Messages in this topic (2)

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Finance

It's Now Personal

Guides, news,

advice & more.

Y! Messenger

PC-to-PC calls

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Everyday Wellness Zone

Check out featured

healthy living groups.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

MARKETPLACE

From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Change settings via the Web ( ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Individual | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un