IndiaDivine.org

Visiting Brindavans -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear swamins

adiyen dasasya vignyapanam.as Sri RR rightly says it is a healthy argument.but proper understanding Sri RR's views is not easy unless otherwise we understand our smapradayam. Our acharyan does not prevent anybody by saying dont go this place or that place.but if we go to our acharyan very frequently, by his upadesams he make us to feel we are only for our acharyan and divyathambahathies and not to anybody. it is like we have our own family which includes our father, mother, wife,husbend, brothers,sisters and childern. in our life we give importants to them and first preferance goes to them only. it does't mean we hate other families and other human. because we are pure by our mind we dont go to the neibher house and sleep there. when we get our happiness within our family and we create our bond within our relatives why we look for others. in fact we dont have time for that.hence srivaishnavisam is like that.it teaches only that.our acharyan

dont teach hate but love.this love is spread with in the family. but we dont do any harm to anybody else because this family oriented love.if you started following this love, oneday you will also realise how much big my family is.because our acharyan does what our family head divyathambhathies says and our family head divayathambathies consult our achrayan before doing or telling or deciding anything.this is implemented by our achryan across the family.hence we have healthy arguments and then solutions.nothing is imposed on us.To understand this we have to go to our acharyan frequently and listen to his speeaches.the freqeucy helps us to understand our acharyan and he know what to give u and when to give u and how to give u and howmuch to give u. it is a simple process but gives u a bond which is there until u wish.

are we wishing it? but our acharyan wishes because of his "parama karunyam on us"

vasika doshaha kshanthavyaha

with the blessings of our acharyan

dasan

r.narayanan

--- On Mon, 2/16/09, RR <shrirr wrote:

RR <shrirr Re: Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya"Sri Hayavadhanan" <hayamalCc: simha_sholingur, srisathyanarayanaperumal , krishnan1940Date: Monday, February 16, 2009, 7:35 PM

Dear Swamins,

Thanks for this lively debate.

Adiyen regrets his inability to agree with the views expressed by Sri Hayavadhanan.

The Swamin is entitled to his views and visit other temples or brindavanams of other Acharyas, Deities etc., Adiyen has no comments at all on this excepting to suggest that he check with his preceptor whether - after Baranyasam - he can do so. If his Preceptor agrees, adiyen is nobody to comment! Adiyen is expressing the practice in Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam as we have understood the teachings of our Acharyas.

If the Swamin has performed Saranagathi already and still wants to visit/ has already visited other temples, adiyen has nothing to say again!

Adiyen categorically reiterates the points already expressed in adiyen's postings in andavn & in Sri Ranganatha Paduka in this regard.

Adiyen's postings will continue in both forums.

Warmest Regards

RR

____________ _________ _________

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Sri Hayavadhanan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

srI: Dear Sir: The Acharyas never ever prphibited us from visiting other brindavanams or temples. At the personal end, my acharyan never mentioned me not to visit other places. Besides, not many of us are not AWARE of "Why one prapannan should not visit other temples"? She or he need not be a brahmin to attain prapatti. The utmost devotion to the lord is what we expect and the same are perpetuated in other religions too. (In fact, they copied them from us). Hinduism, like a banyan tree, has it roots magnificently up and down and trailed its veiled doctrines (laid out by different acharyas) to the nook and corner of the world. The acharyas are all interfaces in our sect within our religon whose main bounden duty to safeguard the principles of their own sect. (Absolutley,

one acharya is not enough for the whole) unlike Rome. Besides, there were too many miscommunications within the sect which created a difference between us. Hence, even today, we as Hindus don't have "Oneness". To your another question in order to get endoresement from my immediate acharaya: All the great acharyas renounced worldly pleasures (irrespective of any sects within our religion) and dedicated their lives for a noble cause. Endorsement is a property of "pleasure" and an attribute of "likes". How can a sadhu endorse something? Suffice to say, the Jeevathma does not have control over by any acharya. It has its own.If my own athma and conscience are clear and functioning in the right directions, I am what I am.Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo

Namaha! -- Parimukhan Singapiraan

Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:03:12 +0530simha_sholingur@ .inVisiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com; hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com; krishnan1940@ hotmail.com

Dear Srivaishnava Adiyars,

Kindly get endorsement from your jeevitha acharya(who have done samasrayanaum and Baranyasaum to u all) for your opinion on visiting other sidhantha acharya Brindavanaum.

In Srivaishnava Sampradayam itself there r lot of reservation about visiting Brindavanaum along with temple visit(ex.Srirangam Temple visit and Sriramanuja sanadhi visit).

Further I hereby request Dr.Sadagopan swamy's to throw his views on this issue for our group members benefit.

I personally thanking Shri.RR swamy for raising this topic .

Dasan

aakoor Parthasarathy

Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

Get a view of the world through MSN Video. Some things just cannot be left unseen. Try it!-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya NamahaDear Swamire your mail regarding the above subject, I concur with your simple explanation about visiting brindavanams of other seers. I am also of the view that constant contact with our achaaryan and strict following of our grea Sampradayam will enable us to avoid all the other actions.DasanR.Srinivasan narayanan ramaswamy <ramnarayanan1964andavan Sent: Tuesday, 17 February, 2009 12:31:55 PMRe: Re: Visiting Brindavans -

Dear swamins

adiyen dasasya vignyapanam. as Sri RR rightly says it is a healthy argument.but proper understanding Sri RR's views is not easy unless otherwise we understand our smapradayam. Our acharyan does not prevent anybody by saying dont go this place or that place.but if we go to our acharyan very frequently, by his upadesams he make us to feel we are only for our acharyan and divyathambahathies and not to anybody. it is like we have our own family which includes our father, mother, wife,husbend, brothers,sisters and childern. in our life we give importants to them and first preferance goes to them only. it does't mean we hate other families and other human. because we are pure by our mind we dont go to the neibher house and sleep there. when we get our happiness within our family and we create our bond within our relatives why we look for others. in fact we dont have time for that.hence srivaishnavisam is like that.it teaches only that.our acharyan

dont teach hate but love.this love is spread with in the family. but we dont do any harm to anybody else because this family oriented love.if you started following this love, oneday you will also realise how much big my family is.because our acharyan does what our family head divyathambhathies says and our family head divayathambathies consult our achrayan before doing or telling or deciding anything.this is implemented by our achryan across the family.hence we have healthy arguments and then solutions.nothing is imposed on us..To understand this we have to go to our acharyan frequently and listen to his speeaches.the freqeucy helps us to understand our acharyan and he know what to give u and when to give u and how to give u and howmuch to give u. it is a simple process but gives u a bond which is there until u wish.

are we wishing it? but our acharyan wishes because of his "parama karunyam on us"

vasika doshaha kshanthavyaha

with the blessings of our acharyan

dasan

r.narayanan

--- On Mon, 2/16/09, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Re: Visiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya"Sri Hayavadhanan" <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Cc: simha_sholingur@ .in, srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com, krishnan1940@ hotmail.comMonday, February 16, 2009, 7:35 PM

Dear Swamins,

Thanks for this lively debate.

Adiyen regrets his inability to agree with the views expressed by Sri Hayavadhanan.

The Swamin is entitled to his views and visit other temples or brindavanams of other Acharyas, Deities etc., Adiyen has no comments at all on this excepting to suggest that he check with his preceptor whether - after Baranyasam - he can do so. If his Preceptor agrees, adiyen is nobody to comment! Adiyen is expressing the practice in Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam as we have understood the teachings of our Acharyas.

If the Swamin has performed Saranagathi already and still wants to visit/ has already visited other temples, adiyen has nothing to say again!

Adiyen categorically reiterates the points already expressed in adiyen's postings in andavn & in Sri Ranganatha Paduka in this regard.

Adiyen's postings will continue in both forums.

Warmest Regards

RR

____________ _________ _________

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Sri Hayavadhanan <hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

srI: Dear Sir: The Acharyas never ever prphibited us from visiting other brindavanams or temples. At the personal end, my acharyan never mentioned me not to visit other places. Besides, not many of us are not AWARE of "Why one prapannan should not visit other temples"? She or he need not be a brahmin to attain prapatti. The utmost devotion to the lord is what we expect and the same are perpetuated in other religions too. (In fact, they copied them from us). Hinduism, like a banyan tree, has it roots magnificently up and down and trailed its veiled doctrines (laid out by different acharyas) to the nook and corner of the world. The acharyas are all interfaces in our sect within our religon whose main bounden duty to safeguard the principles of their own sect. (Absolutley,

one acharya is not enough for the whole) unlike Rome. Besides, there were too many miscommunications within the sect which created a difference between us. Hence, even today, we as Hindus don't have "Oneness". To your another question in order to get endoresement from my immediate acharaya: All the great acharyas renounced worldly pleasures (irrespective of any sects within our religion) and dedicated their lives for a noble cause. Endorsement is a property of "pleasure" and an attribute of "likes". How can a sadhu endorse something? Suffice to say, the Jeevathma does not have control over by any acharya. It has its own.If my own athma and conscience are clear and functioning in the right directions, I am what I am.Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo

Namaha! -- Parimukhan Singapiraan

Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:03:12 +0530simha_sholingur@ .inVisiting Brindavans - First obtain endorsement of your opinion from your Jeevitha acharya Srisathyanarayanape rumal@ s.com; shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com; hayamal (AT) hotmail (DOT) com; krishnan1940@ hotmail.com

Dear Srivaishnava Adiyars,

Kindly get endorsement from your jeevitha acharya(who have done samasrayanaum and Baranyasaum to u all) for your opinion on visiting other sidhantha acharya Brindavanaum.

In Srivaishnava Sampradayam itself there r lot of reservation about visiting Brindavanaum along with temple visit(ex.Srirangam Temple visit and Sriramanuja sanadhi visit).

Further I hereby request Dr.Sadagopan swamy's to throw his views on this issue for our group members benefit.

I personally thanking Shri.RR swamy for raising this topic .

Dasan

aakoor Parthasarathy

Get an email ID as yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com or yourname@rocketmail .com.

Get a view of the world through MSN Video. Some things just cannot be left unseen. Try it!-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.