IndiaDivine.org

TTV

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Arangan Adiyars, As informed earlier the TTV was launched formally on 23/2/09. At present only a short duration program is being telecast. It is my ambition to cover as many programs of Vaishnavite temples as possible. I am also planning to have a covergae of functions that are held in Sri Vaishnavite Mutts. I will be greatly honoured if all of you would assist me in getting videos of festivals/important events of any vaishnavite temples/mutts that are accessible to you. I earnestly appeal to you all to contribute your mite in this regard so that people all over the world can have a glimpse of Perumal and Thayar in various Divya Desams. Since videos with copyright,if any, are not to be telecast without explicit consent of the copyright

owner, Kindly make sure that whatever videos you are forwarding to me do not violate copyright,if any, of its owner.Looking forward to your cooperation,Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.