IndiaDivine.org

our brother's children

Rate this topic

Guest guest

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan

we, srimadh andavan's shishyas, are always involving ourselves when

ever we are expected to take out a task by our acharyan.

in the fast world we find no time to know about the poor among our

andavan's shishyas families.

we know our acharyan will take care of them.

i had been to a marriages of our brahmin's family where they could not

even buy mangalyam for the marrige and also kuraipudavai. so if a

scheme is started for purchasing mangalyam for poor families we can

involve ourselves in the free mangalyam scheme.

this mangalyam will be taken on the marriage day by our andavan

ashramam with the blessings of our acharyan.

it is just a suggestion. if somebody take this message to our acharyan

it will help our poor brahmin families.

dasan,

kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Dear members,

In reply to this ,I would like to inform that from the days of Tirukkudanthai Andavan Swamigal, our Andavan Ashramam has established a public charitable trust, called Srimath Andavan Trust, which is exclusively created for support to poor Srivaishnavaite families on the occasion of marriage of their daughters with tirumangalayam of 4 gms gold.. This is done after scrutinising the applications and the printed marriage invitations at Ashramam office in Chennai.Recommendations from those known to Ashramam will make it easier acceptance.

This is made possible by our own devotees, who has contributed funds for creating FDs in Banks and the interest earned on them, is being utilised for the purpose.Srimath Andavan Trust even now welcomes contributions from those who can afford for this noble project. The revenues generated thus is going to help poor srivaishnavaite families, who are in need of help, They can be Ashramam sishyas as well as of other mutts, including thenkalais.In this respect, no discrimination is done by our Ashramam

Contact address of the Trust is,

Srimath Andavan Trust, C/O Srirangama Srimath Andavan Ashramam, No. 31, Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004, phone 044 24993658

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9andavan Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:54:13 PM our brother's children

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasanwe, srimadh andavan's shishyas, are always involving ourselves when ever we are expected to take out a task by our acharyan.in the fast world we find no time to know about the poor among our andavan's shishyas families.we know our acharyan will take care of them. i had been to a marriages of our brahmin's family where they could not even buy mangalyam for the marrige and also kuraipudavai. so if a scheme is started for purchasing mangalyam for poor families we can involve ourselves in the free mangalyam scheme.this mangalyam will be taken on the marriage day by our andavan ashramam with the blessings of our acharyan.it is just a suggestion. if somebody take this message to our acharyan it will help our poor brahmin families.dasan,kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

adiyan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,

received the reply and i humbly request to forgive me if i have done anything wrong in this subject.

this will be a message to all who actually wanted to help the needy brahmin families.

iam satisfied that this fund will be activated again.

kindly give us the details of how and in what name the cheque are demand draft to be sent

to our ashamam at chennai.

i once again request to forgive me if i have done any abacharam in this subject matter.

adiyen

--- On Wed, 25/2/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: our brother's childrenandavan Date: Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear members,

In reply to this ,I would like to inform that from the days of Tirukkudanthai Andavan Swamigal, our Andavan Ashramam has established a public charitable trust, called Srimath Andavan Trust, which is exclusively created for support to poor Srivaishnavaite families on the occasion of marriage of their daughters with tirumangalayam of 4 gms gold.. This is done after scrutinising the applications and the printed marriage invitations at Ashramam office in Chennai.Recommendat ions from those known to Ashramam will make it easier acceptance.

This is made possible by our own devotees, who has contributed funds for creating FDs in Banks and the interest earned on them, is being utilised for the purpose.Srimath Andavan Trust even now welcomes contributions from those who can afford for this noble project. The revenues generated thus is going to help poor srivaishnavaite families, who are in need of help, They can be Ashramam sishyas as well as of other mutts, including thenkalais.In this respect, no discrimination is done by our Ashramam

Srimath Andavan Trust, C/O Srirangama Srimath Andavan Ashramam, No. 31, Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004, phone 044 24993658

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 (AT) (DOT) co.in>andavan@ .comWednesday, February 25, 2009 4:54:13 PM our brother's children

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasanwe, srimadh andavan's shishyas, are always involving ourselves when ever we are expected to take out a task by our acharyan.in the fast world we find no time to know about the poor among our andavan's shishyas families.we know our acharyan will take care of them. i had been to a marriages of our brahmin's family where they could not even buy mangalyam for the marrige and also kuraipudavai. so if a scheme is started for purchasing mangalyam for poor families we can involve ourselves in the free mangalyam scheme.this mangalyam will be taken on the marriage day by our andavan ashramam with the blessings of our acharyan.it is just a suggestion. if somebody take this message to our acharyan it will help our poor brahmin families.dasan,kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Sevarthis,

Let adiyen clarify the points of RS.

Srimad Andavan Trust was founded in 1983 by the orders of HH Srimad Thirukkudanthai Andavan,

During His Sathabhishekam & HH Srimad Srimushnam Andavan's Sashtiabdhapoorthi, corpus funds were raised for this purpose,

One magnanimous lady gave away all her jewels & the TRUST was able to make appr. 40 Thirumangalyams out of that

Over the years many hundreds of Sevarthis were helped by the directions of HH,

Adiyen learns that appr. 60 such Donees get help from the Trust every year,

BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH - WE NEED TO TARGET A MINIMUM OF 150-200 EVERY YEAR ALL OVER TAMILNADU TO START WITH,

All Contributions are welcome,

Smarthas are given cash - say Rs. 1000 or 2000 as the case maybe.

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:52 PM, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Dear members,

In reply to this ,I would like to inform that from the days of Tirukkudanthai Andavan Swamigal, our Andavan Ashramam has established a public charitable trust, called Srimath Andavan Trust, which is exclusively created for support to poor Srivaishnavaite families on the occasion of marriage of their daughters with tirumangalayam of 4 gms gold.. This is done after scrutinising the applications and the printed marriage invitations at Ashramam office in Chennai.Recommendations from those known to Ashramam will make it easier acceptance.

This is made possible by our own devotees, who has contributed funds for creating FDs in Banks and the interest earned on them, is being utilised for the purpose.Srimath Andavan Trust even now welcomes contributions from those who can afford for this noble  project. The revenues generated thus is going to help poor srivaishnavaite families, who are in need of help, They can be Ashramam sishyas as well as of other mutts, including thenkalais.In this respect, no discrimination is done by our Ashramam

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9andavan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:54:13 PM our brother's children

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasanwe, srimadh andavan's shishyas, are always involving ourselves when ever we are expected to take out a task by our acharyan.

in the fast world we find no time to know about the poor among our andavan's shishyas families.we know our acharyan will take care of them. i had been to a marriages of our brahmin's family where they could not

even buy mangalyam for the marrige and also kuraipudavai. so if a scheme is started for purchasing mangalyam for poor families we can involve ourselves in the free mangalyam scheme.this mangalyam will be taken on the marriage day by our andavan

ashramam with the blessings of our acharyan.it is just a suggestion. if somebody take this message to our acharyan it will help our poor brahmin families.dasan,kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Swamin,

Absolutely NO NEED to apologise at all!!

On the contrary, your spontaneous offer to support such causes is to be most warmly appreciated. Only request is that you may carry this message to all your friends & relatives - who share your passion to help the needy persons - and canvass for funds from them also.

HH's Policy - All Contributions - regardless of the quantum will be recieved & applied faithfully.

Cheques/DD's to be drawn in favour of Srimad Andavan Trust & send to Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam, Old No.21, New No. 31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004. Tel 9144 24996561 & 9144 42106776 please.

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM, srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 wrote:

received the reply and i humbly request to forgive me if i have done anything wrong in this subject.

this will be a message to all who actually wanted to help the needy brahmin families.

kindly give us the details of how and in what name the cheque are demand draft to be sent

i once again request to forgive me if i have done any abacharam in this subject matter.

adiyen

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: our brother's childrenandavan

Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear members,

In reply to this ,I would like to inform that from the days of Tirukkudanthai Andavan Swamigal, our Andavan Ashramam has established a public charitable trust, called Srimath Andavan Trust, which is exclusively created for support to poor Srivaishnavaite families on the occasion of marriage of their daughters with tirumangalayam of 4 gms gold.. This is done after scrutinising the applications and the printed marriage invitations at Ashramam office in Chennai.Recommendat ions from those known to Ashramam will make it easier acceptance.

This is made possible by our own devotees, who has contributed funds for creating FDs in Banks and the interest earned on them, is being utilised for the purpose.Srimath Andavan Trust even now welcomes contributions from those who can afford for this noble  project. The revenues generated thus is going to help poor srivaishnavaite families, who are in need of help, They can be Ashramam sishyas as well as of other mutts, including thenkalais.In this respect, no discrimination is done by our Ashramam

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 (AT) (DOT) co.in>andavan@ .com

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasanwe, srimadh andavan's shishyas, are always involving ourselves when ever we are expected to take out a task by our acharyan.

in the fast world we find no time to know about the poor among our andavan's shishyas families.we know our acharyan will take care of them. i had been to a marriages of our brahmin's family where they could not

even buy mangalyam for the marrige and also kuraipudavai. so if a scheme is started for purchasing mangalyam for poor families we can involve ourselves in the free mangalyam scheme.this mangalyam will be taken on the marriage day by our andavan

ashramam with the blessings of our acharyan.it is just a suggestion. if somebody take this message to our acharyan it will help our poor brahmin families.dasan,kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Sevarthis,

Regret a very silly error!!

Correct Telephone number I is 9144 24993658

{ & not 9144 24996561 - this is adiyen's residence number typed by mistake}.

Deeply regret the error!

Daasan RR

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 9:55 AM, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Swamin,

Absolutely NO NEED to apologise at all!!

On the contrary, your spontaneous offer to support such causes is to be most warmly appreciated. Only request is that you may carry this message to all your friends & relatives - who share your passion to help the needy persons - and canvass for funds from them also.

HH's Policy - All Contributions - regardless of the quantum will be recieved & applied faithfully.

Cheques/DD's to be drawn in favour of Srimad Andavan Trust & send to Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam, Old No.21, New No. 31, Sir Desikachari Road, Mylapore, Chennai 600004. Tel 9144 24996561 & 9144 42106776 please.

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM, srinivasan iyengar <ucosrini_9 wrote:

adiyen

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: our brother's childrenandavan

Wednesday, 25 February, 2009, 9:52 PM

Dear members,

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 (AT) (DOT) co.in>andavan@ .com

Thanks. I found and joined SRIVAISHNAVARAJAYAM .For those, who is finding it difficult to join:Go to : Type in "SRIVAISHNAVARAJAYAM" in the search box which is just below,"Find a ".Don't search in the box "Search Web".Adiyen SriLakshmi dasan. ********************************************************************************************************************** Income Opportunities Laws of Universe