the vessals cleaning prakarams etc., those days are gone. only the

trace of occassions remain in memory.

atleast we can bring the younger generations to such activities like

distributing panagam or neermoor INSIDE THE TEMPLE(which is more

important) and cultivate good habits to our boys and girls. if we

receive guidance from shishyas of our acharyan where to start with

it will be of great help.

we have lost so many joyful moments in our period. atleast we

retrive some from that to our younger generation.

it is only a small suggestion. if i have done anything wrong kindly

forgive me.

dasan

kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

To get back those memorable days again, let us all try to save some required wealth which can take us and our immediate generation to lead a life and get back and settle in our own villages. This will help the defeciency of Srivaishnavas at Divya Desams and also Perumal would be happy getting back his kids in his house.

My immediate objective is to save a capital which can earn about Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month and with HH Srimad Andavan blessings I would go settle in my village. My target year for doing this is 2010.

If one by one all family start this, I think we all would be in a position to do kainkariyams. Small Drops Make Big Ocean.

Next important thing is let us all start put our kids into Veda Patashala being run by our great HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal in various places. This is very important to all of us and the upcoming generation. Again like what I mentioned in my last mail, there are lot of people who are coming forward to contribute money to Veda Patashalas etc., very few come forward to put their wards in full time Veda Patashala.

TV, MEDIA, CINEMA ARE THE GREATEST KILLER OF OUR SAMPRADAYAM. IF WE TRY TO SACRIFICE THIS ALL OF US AND OUR WARDS WILL CONCENTRATE IN DOING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

Only if we impart traditional systems and the objective of our birth in our younger generation, particularly in girl children (I am only referring to those who migrate), we will not loose them to other varnasramams.

I may sound very harsh. There may be lot mistakes above. Please forgive my mistakes.

Adiyen Sundar Rajan Dasan.

--- On Thu, 26/2/09, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 wrote:

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 panagam, neermoor kainkaryam at all perumal koilsandavan Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 12:42 PM

srimathe rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha: adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,in olden days, during summer holidays all our relatives used to come to our village(mannargudi) . we used to go to rajagopalaswamy koil during sayarakshai. our family used to be a big crowd in the temple. we used to do small helps during the time like cleaning the vessals cleaning prakarams etc., those days are gone. only the trace of occassions remain in memory.atleast we can bring the younger generations to such activities like distributing panagam or neermoor INSIDE THE TEMPLE(which is more important) and cultivate good habits to our boys and girls. if we receive guidance from shishyas of our acharyan where to start with it will be of great help. we have lost so many joyful moments in our period. atleast we retrive some from that to our younger generation.it is only a small

suggestion. if i have done anything wrong kindly forgive me.dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

andavan , Sundarrajan Jagannathan

<sundarrajan10 wrote:

>

srimathey rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan

we have our own traditions and we are known by our native place

only. there will surely be a perumal koil in our native place. we

can go there during a summer vacation spend some time in that

perumal koil. we will get peace of mind there. they are puniya

boomi. namma acharyan padathuli patta boomiyil namathu pabam

tholiyum. we need not settle down there.

we can do some small kaiyinkaryam there with our next generation and

can teach them who is acharyan what he can do to us. how they can be

good brahmin boys or brahmin girls.

vedaganam is the only property of brahmins. if we find it we do not

have knowledge in vedaganam, even we can go to the vedapadasalai.

there is no shame in it.

we have lost everything including our culture our respects our

nithya karmanushtanam. yes we have lost everything. at least we can

retrive something to our next generation. if we are not doing it,

we have to answer our acharyan.

there should not be any confusions in our mind. nammaku nalla vazhi

katta nammaku acharyan irukkirar.

adiyen

kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

> To get back those memorable days again, let us all try to save

some required wealth which can take us and our immediate generation

to lead a life and get back and settle in our own villages. This

will help the defeciency of Srivaishnavas at Divya Desams and also

Perumal would be happy getting back his kids in his house.

>  

> My immediate objective is to save a capital which can earn about

Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month and with HH Srimad Andavan

blessings I would go settle in my village. My target year for doing

this is 2010.

>  

> If one by one all family start this, I think we all would be in a

position to do kainkariyams. Small Drops Make Big Ocean.

>  

> Next important thing is let us all start put our kids into Veda

Patashala being run by our great HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal in

various places. This is very important to all of us and the upcoming

generation. Again like what I mentioned in my last mail, there are

lot of people who are coming forward to contribute money to Veda

Patashalas etc., very few come forward to put their wards in full

time Veda Patashala.

>  

> TV, MEDIA, CINEMA ARE THE GREATEST KILLER OF OUR SAMPRADAYAM. IF

WE TRY TO SACRIFICE THIS ALL OF US AND OUR WARDS WILL CONCENTRATE IN

DOING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

>

> Only if we impart traditional systems and the objective of our

birth in our younger generation, particularly in girl children (I am

only referring to those who migrate), we will not loose them to

other varnasramams.

>  

> I may sound very harsh. There may be lot mistakes above. Please

forgive my mistakes.

>  

> Adiyen Sundar Rajan Dasan.

>

> --- On Thu, 26/2/09, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 wrote:

>

> ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9

> panagam, neermoor kainkaryam at all perumal

koils

> andavan

> Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 12:42 PM

>

>

srimathe rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha:

>

> adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,

>

> in olden days, during summer holidays all our relatives used to

come

> to our village(mannargudi) . we used to go to rajagopalaswamy koil

> during sayarakshai. our family used to be a big crowd in the

> temple. we used to do small helps during the time like cleaning

> the vessals cleaning prakarams etc., those days are gone. only the

> trace of occassions remain in memory.

>

> atleast we can bring the younger generations to such activities

> distributing panagam or neermoor INSIDE THE TEMPLE(which is more

> important) and cultivate good habits to our boys and girls. if we

> receive guidance from shishyas of our acharyan where to start with

> it will be of great help.

>

> we have lost so many joyful moments in our period. atleast we

> retrive some from that to our younger generation.

>

> it is only a small suggestion. if i have done anything wrong

kindly

> forgive me.

>

> dasan

> kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Sri Sundararajan Jagannathan,Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. " Next important thing is let us all start put our kids into Veda

Patashala being run by our great HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal in various

places. This is very important to all of us and the upcoming

generation. Again like what I mentioned in my last mail, there are lot

of people who are coming forward to contribute money to Veda Patashalas

etc., very few come forward to put their wards in full time Veda

Patashala. "        Thank you for this point which adiyen wanted to emphasize when there was a very lively discussion on vaideekals in these groups a few weeks back (that they are extracting money for srarthams etc

Normally what we do? Suppose our child is able to say 1+1= 2, we decide that he should be sent to some English convent. No Tamil there, no botheration, he says mummy and daddy. That is great for us. So we decide a brilliant boy MUST study ONLY engineering, medicine or IT.

Suppose he is less talented in academic studies ? Still we try to do all sorts of things like tution etc and only when we find that he can not be brought up to " our dreams " , we ,half-heartedly and without any alternative, send them to Patasala. But by then the boy would have his own priorities like TV etc (thanks to the patronage of his mother) and  so he will not concentrate in the patasala also and 90% of these boys will be definitely a drop out of the patasalas either in the second or third year itself.

And practically nowadays these patasalas are being patronised by very poor among us. Normally we say a donor who donates money  regularly or establishes a trust to run the patasala as a patron. But for me, any educational  institution especially the Veda patasalas, are patronised only by those studying there. There are so many patasalas in Tamil Nadu alone having students in single digit that too reducing year by year eventhough the patasalas have sufficient revenue to support hundreds of vidyarthis. And, if you consider the family background of the students in these patasalas, you can find, majority of the students hail from very poor brahmin families whose fathers may be serving in some remote village temples with very poor emoluments. I recently met one such father who said that he sent his son to a patasala just because his son will get food thrice a day .

We do not care that vedic study requires more brilliance than the convent(?) studies. We refuse to send our brilliant boys to vedic patasalas. But when there is a need for a qualified prohit in our house, we will  shamelessly comment " வாதà¯à®¯à®¾à®°à¯‡ கிடைகà¯à®•à®²à¯à®²à¯ˆ ! எனà¯à®© அநà¯à®¯à®¾à®¯à®®à¯â€ We will say that ours is a vaideeka matham. But we will respect a doctor , lawyer or engineer but not a veda scholor. Still worse ! Suppose our school going son is not doing well. We will scold him " நீயெலà¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ படிகà¯à®•à®µà®¾ லாயகà¯à®•à¯ ! தரà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®•à¯ கடà¯à®Ÿà¯ தூகà¯à®•à®¤à¯à®¤à®¾à®©à¯ லாயகà¯à®•à¯' and thereby creating in their minds that a vedic study is one of the lower order.

And our ladies? Adiyen myself is a perfect example had the bitter experience. When my son was 7 and when I proposed sending him to a veda patasala I had to face the wrath of my mother, wife , sisters and in-laws. For nearly two months adiyen was more or less ostracised from my family and only when i gave up they " forgave " me. (That my son now condemns me for not stubborn in my decision is the other side)

As you pointed out HH Sriimad Andavan is very passionate on the development of Vedic  patasalas whereever possible and that is why HH has started a patasala in our remote Thiruppullani village. Srikaryam Swamy, Sri RR, sri Vasudevan mama are all putting their maximum efforts for the projects of HH.

But the big question is how many affluent in our society will send their wards to study vedam?    And still worse is the case of thalikai paricharakas. " மடைபà¯à®ªà®³à¯à®³à®¿ வாசம௠" வநà¯à®¤à®¤à¯†à®²à¯à®²à®¾à®®à¯ ஒர௠காலமà¯. இபà¯à®ªà¯‹à®¤à¯ " மடைபà¯à®ªà®³à¯à®³à®¿ நாசம௠" தானà¯

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091

2009/2/26 Sundarrajan Jagannathan <sundarrajan10

To get back those memorable days again, let us all try to save some required wealth which can take us and our immediate generation to lead a life and get back and settle in our own villages. This will help the defeciency of Srivaishnavas at Divya Desams and also Perumal would be happy getting back his kids in his house.

My immediate objective is to save a capital which can earn about Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month and with HH Srimad Andavan blessings I would go settle in my village. My target year for doing this is 2010.

If one by one all family start this, I think we all would be in a position to do kainkariyams. Small Drops Make Big Ocean.

Next important thing is let us all start put our kids into Veda Patashala being run by our great HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal in various places. This is very important to all of us and the upcoming generation. Again like what I mentioned in my last mail, there are lot of people who are coming forward to contribute money to Veda Patashalas etc., very few come forward to put their wards in full time Veda Patashala.

TV, MEDIA, CINEMA ARE THE GREATEST KILLER OF OUR SAMPRADAYAM. IF WE TRY TO SACRIFICE THIS ALL OF US AND OUR WARDS WILL CONCENTRATE IN DOING WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO DO.

Only if we impart traditional systems and the objective of our birth in our younger generation, particularly in girl children (I am only referring to those who migrate), we will not loose them to other varnasramams.

I may sound very harsh. There may be lot mistakes above. Please forgive my mistakes.

Adiyen Sundar Rajan Dasan.

--- On Thu, 26/2/09, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 wrote:

ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 panagam, neermoor kainkaryam at all perumal koils

andavan Date: Thursday, 26 February, 2009, 12:42 PM

srimathe rengaramanuja mahadesikaya namaha: adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan,in olden days, during summer holidays all our relatives used to come to our village(mannargudi) . we used to go to rajagopalaswamy koil

during sayarakshai. our family used to be a big crowd in the temple. we used to do small helps during the time like cleaning the vessals cleaning prakarams etc., those days are gone. only the trace of occassions remain in memory.

atleast we can bring the younger generations to such activities like distributing panagam or neermoor INSIDE THE TEMPLE(which is more important) and cultivate good habits to our boys and girls. if we receive guidance from shishyas of our acharyan where to start with

it will be of great help. we have lost so many joyful moments in our period. atleast we retrive some from that to our younger generation.it is only a small

suggestion. if i have done anything wrong kindly forgive me.dasan kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.