IndiaDivine.org

Reg Divyadesams' current status.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Sheshadri,

Thanks for your mail.

I am happy that you are willing to come forward and help,

You say - " don't know my path forward (on my career)... I'll get a clarity in a few months though... I'll get back no sooner I get better. " !

Today, that applies to many professionals - all over the world,

Does NOT matter, Sriman Narayana will provide that clarity very soon,

But, do not wait, start off with say Rs. 100/- per month if you can afford!! The mind & the willingness are the critcal issues,

When HH returns to Chennai on March 15, we will submit some proposals for His approval,

The problem lies with H.R & C.E - they will NOT cede control; they will say hand over the money to the E.O - he will take care of the matter - we won't do that,

But, HH has gone ahead and voluntarily BUT unofficially started taking care of Sri Sarangapani Temple and is spending a large amount every month for the Thaligai, the Cook etc.,

We can identify some Temples  - in dire need - to start with  & start the Kainkaryams in right earnest.

It will cost approx. Rs. 4,000 - 5,000 per temple per month - for Provisions including Rice, Ghee etc., a nominal wage for the Cook, an even more nominal wage for the Bhattachar Swamin,

This is being copied to andavan  as many mails from many Sevarthis expressing their distress at the state of affairs & offering their financial assistance were posted on this group site.

All Sevarthis, who had offered to help in this project, are requested to advise me regarding their ideas, commitments,

It is not suggested that Rs. 4,000 - 5,000 should be the minimum contribution - Yatha Shakthi - 2 or 3 persons can combine and offer a Kainkaryam please!

It should be clearly understood that such kainkaryams, once started, cannot be stopped midway,

All payments are to be routed through Srirangam Srimad Andavan Asramam,

If any Sevarthi starts, he should continue this for a reasonable period,

Otherwise that financial commitment will devolve on the Asramam.

Let us hope that the Divya Dhampathi will guide us properly in this regard.

Best Regards

Daasan RR

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Sheshadri Sampath <sheshadri.sampath wrote:

Dear RR Maamaa...

Namaskarams!

I could see a few mails in our ANDAVAN reg the status of DivyaDesams...

And you had mentioned that many are in needy state. I'm deeply depressed on this one.

I understand that the autonomy created for such temples by the kings of early days would have been eroded by corrupt minds...

But, I think its our time to do what we are capable of.

Though individuals are interested, they aren't capable of doing anything remarkable as this mission is too huge.

I think Ashramam is capable of doing this and many more.

I suggest that we get in to a collection drive and invest that money wisely so that it can get recurring income for the temples... I mean more like a mutual fund... for our temples...

Coming to my contribution... I'm highly interested... but right now, I don't know my path forward (on my career)... I'll get a clarity in a few months though... I'll get back no sooner I get better.

Pls do something about it and I wish to be a part of it later if not sooner.

Vasaka Dhoshaka Kshtavyaha :)         (a small try) - Excuse and correct me if you find anything wrong.

Note: I recieved your hi5 request.... I'm accessing the internet from office and don't have access here... will respond sometime when I get to surf the net outside.

PS: Pls don't address me with big words, I'm too young for those...

Thanks!

Dasan

Sheshadri-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,

Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________

Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com