IndiaDivine.org

Divyadesa Kainkarya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Ravi Seshadri,

Thanks for your perceptive {useless?!?} mail.

Yes, will definitely publish the names of the Donors in Sri Ranganatha Paduka - also in www.andavan.org & will request Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc, USA to publish these names in their site.

We are already doing this in the Paduka - for Thadeearadhanam at Thirmala Hill Asramam,

The names of the donors for HH's 20th Chatur Maasya Sankalpam are still appearing after 6 months, over 1000 names, this is within our jurusdiction!!

In an earlier mail, adiyen has asked for their consent to publish their names as this will motivate others also to come in,

" No Plaques " was in response to a specific query!!

Performing Archanas is a very good idea - that will be planned,

Whether these Bhattars would actually do it -

Our Administrators have to counter with surprise checks at random, we will do this also,

Ours is a " Secular government " - means prayers in Hindu temples are considered as Communal - Tax relief is out of question,

For US Donors, adiyen will ask Sri Nadadur Mathavan & Sri Murali Thirumalai and revert,

In INDIA - Tax Exemtions are out of question as of now,

Let me see whether we can work 'around' this & do something!!

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

Dear Shri Thirumalai,

Can U please advise whether Donors in USA will ger exemption for Donations that will be applied for Temple Activities?

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Ravi Seshadri <ravisaka wrote:

Dear Sri.RR mama,I was reading your responses. I chose to write a personal mail. I can easily collect and send 5K dollars a year. But the donor should get some minimum consideration like:

Publish name in Sri Ranganatha Paduka ( Ahobila Mutt does this and you can see the donor list growing.) This is a simple human psychology. May be I don't look for this  but if I collect money from others, they may. No one expects plaque or medal.

At least 1 archana done on donor's behalf at the temple of his choice on a day of his choice.

Any tax relief in India , if possible.There will be lot of people who may like to contribute $50 to $100 every month. If an ACH facility could be set up, this would be great. Or an arrangement to pay thru a credit card is a possibility.

These are some of the suggestions. We can also nominate regional coordinators in 4 or 5 states in US, who can collect and send one check instead of 10 individuals, including details of each individual. Please condider and let me know your comments. I will decide on my own contribution soon. Thanks.

Just ignore my suggestions if you think they are worthless. Best regards. Adiyen Ravi Seshadri Hari Om.-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory

9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Guest guest

Sri R R Swamin

Adiyen dasan

I have few suggestion in this regard, though it is very childish, i feel i can share it with all.

Regarding Archana in the name of donner in any one day of thedonor' choice

A commitee of three volounteer from the respective divyadesams to be formed to take care of the performing the following

1) NITYA ARADHANA - IF ANY DONOR SPONSERED ON THEIR NAME IN THE

DAY OF THEIR PREFERENCE.

2) ARCHANA - SAME AS ABOVE

3) TALIGAI - SAME AS ABOVE

The prasadams for all the above to be sent to the respective donor.

The fund created for the above kainkaryams to be put in corpous fund as organised by ASHRAM and be maintained by the trustee/commitee formed with the blessings fof HH. Srimad Andavan.

The volounteer commitee is responsible to contact the main commitee every month atleast one week in advance to the comming month and to collect the names of the donors performing the kainkaryams in the respective month, do the kainkaryams on their behalf and report back to the main commitee.

This is my suggustion and i may be forgiven if I am wrong.VIJAYARAGHAVAN . P--- On Fri, 13/3/09, RR <shrirr wrote:

RR <shrirr Re: Divyadesa Kainkarya"Ravi Seshadri" <ravisaka, "Srinivasan Rangaswamy" <r_svCc: andavan Date: Friday, 13 March, 2009, 8:12 AM

Dear Shri Ravi Seshadri,

Yes, will definitely publish the names of the Donors in Sri Ranganatha Paduka - also in www.andavan. org & will request Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc, USA to publish these names in their site.

We are already doing this in the Paduka - for Thadeearadhanam at Thirmala Hill Asramam,

The names of the donors for HH's 20th Chatur Maasya Sankalpam are still appearing after 6 months, over 1000 names, this is within our jurusdiction! !

In an earlier mail, adiyen has asked for their consent to publish their names as this will motivate others also to come in,

"No Plaques" was in response to a specific query!!

Our Administrators have to counter with surprise checks at random, we will do this also,

Ours is a "Secular government" - means prayers in Hindu temples are considered as Communal - Tax relief is out of question,

For US Donors, adiyen will ask Sri Nadadur Mathavan & Sri Murali Thirumalai and revert,

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

____________ _________

Dear Shri Thirumalai,

Can U please advise whether Donors in USA will ger exemption for Donations that will be applied for Temple Activities?

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

____________ _________

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Ravi Seshadri <ravisaka > wrote:

Dear Sri.RR mama,I was reading your responses. I chose to write a personal mail. I can easily collect and send 5K dollars a year. But the donor should get some minimum consideration like:

Publish name in Sri Ranganatha Paduka ( Ahobila Mutt does this and you can see the donor list growing.) This is a simple human psychology. May be I don't look for this but if I collect money from others, they may. No one expects plaque or medal.

At least 1 archana done on donor's behalf at the temple of his choice on a day of his choice.

Any tax relief in India , if possible.There will be lot of people who may like to contribute $50 to $100 every month. If an ACH facility could be set up, this would be great. Or an arrangement to pay thru a credit card is a possibility. These are some of the suggestions. We can also nominate regional coordinators in 4 or 5 states in US, who can collect and send one check instead of 10 individuals, including details of each individual. Please condider and let me know your comments. I will decide on my own contribution soon. Thanks. Just ignore my suggestions if you think they are worthless. Best regards. Adiyen Ravi Seshadri Hari Om.-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai

600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Adiyen donot know if I am saying the right thing, but still would like to post it. Moderator can decide whether this can be circulated to all members.

The objective of the whole excercise is to perform the daily kainkariyams to Perumal in these Divya Desams. Geethai to be Quoted here. " It is not for Palan we should do this, Namma Kadamai Namma Seyyanum " melum " Namma Panrom Endra Ninaippum Irukka Koodathu, Acharyan, Alwar, Andal, Thayar, Perumal Sankalpa Visesham Namakka Intha Vaippu Kidaichirukku Endra Ninaivu Vendum " .

We are calling ourselves as Srivaishnavas, the basic neccessity is we should understand that we are suppose to perform this kainkariyams / duties in these Divya Desams ourselves personally. For various reasons, we are not able to and the most apt word is we are not willing to (if I may be permitted to say so). Our Ashram is taking so much of initiatives to perform these Kainkariyam and Duties in and for these Divya Desams, we should not ask these questions at all.

Ramar Sadichar - Anilum Kurangum Bridge Katta Pattathu.

Namakkellam Ramar - HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal - Chakravarthy Thirumagana vida melaana Andavan enna sathichartho atha ketkavendiyathu nam pondra sishyaloda kadamai. 

Anilukku Kurangukkum kidaicha bagyam namakku illai kali yugathile.

Adiseshan avatharama vanthu Sri Bagawath Ramanujarum, Swami Desiganum patta kashtam ellama nama pattundu irukkom? Samsarathula nanna sukatha anubavikkirom. Aacharyan anugraham evlovo nanna irukkom, kuraiye illai. Ethukkaga intha mathiriyana recognition namakku. ACHARYAN THIRUVADI ONDRE VINNAPAM. AVAR PERUMAL KAINKARIYATHAI PETRU THARUVAR ENDRA NAMBIKKAI MATTUME NAMAKKELLAM IRUKKA VENDIYA YENNAM.

LET US STOP THIS HERE AND PROCEED AS PER INSTRUCTIONS OF HH SRIMAD ANDAVAN SWAMIGAL....

RR Swami HH Srimad Andavan Swamigal instructions padi niraya Prapatti pathi saathicharthu, mukkiyamana vishayam

Paapam Micham Iruntha NARAGAM

Punniyam Micham Iruntha SWARGAM

Prapannanukku rendum (Swargam & Naragam) sammandame kidayathu. Thevai Sriman Narayanan Kainkariyam - Vaangi Kudukkarthu Acharyan - Thaayar Moolamaga. " Hence let us not look for Punniyam in Boologam. "

I don't know if I was harsh.

Shamikka Prathikkiren

Shamikka Prathikkiren

Shamikka Prathikkiren

Shamikka Prathikkiren

Shamikka PrathikkirenShamikka Prathikkiren

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM, RR <shrirr wrote:

Dear Shri Ravi Seshadri,

Yes, will definitely publish the names of the Donors in Sri Ranganatha Paduka - also in www.andavan.org & will request Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc, USA to publish these names in their site.

The names of the donors for HH's 20th Chatur Maasya Sankalpam are still appearing after 6 months, over 1000 names, this is within our jurusdiction!!

In an earlier mail, adiyen has asked for their consent to publish their names as this will motivate others also to come in,

" No Plaques " was in response to a specific query!!

Our Administrators have to counter with surprise checks at random, we will do this also,

Ours is a " Secular government " - means prayers in Hindu temples are considered as Communal - Tax relief is out of question,

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

Dear Shri Thirumalai,

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:32 AM, Ravi Seshadri <ravisaka wrote:

Publish name in Sri Ranganatha Paduka ( Ahobila Mutt does this and you can see the donor list growing.) This is a simple human psychology. May be I don't look for this  but if I collect money from others, they may. No one expects plaque or medal.

Any tax relief in India , if possible.There will be lot of people who may like to contribute $50 to $100 every month. If an ACH facility could be set up, this would be great. Or an arrangement to pay thru a credit card is a possibility.

These are some of the suggestions. We can also nominate regional coordinators in 4 or 5 states in US, who can collect and send one check instead of 10 individuals, including details of each individual. Please condider and let me know your comments. I will decide on my own contribution soon. Thanks.

Just ignore my suggestions if you think they are worthless. Best regards. Adiyen Ravi Seshadri Hari Om.-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest Regards

RR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory

9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com