IndiaDivine.org

our achrayan shows the way to all of us.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimathe Ranga RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:

Srimathe SrinivAsa RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:

Srimathe Vedanta RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:

Srimathe RanganAtha MahAdesikAya Nama:

Srimathe SrinivAsa MahAdesikAya Nama:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan:

acharyan's shishyas are very happy now. our view has taken a final shape in

helping 108 divyadesam koil kainkaryam. our acharyan has given approval to this

project. with his blessings we are making our march to achieve this task in

this march 2009. we have to march fast and achieve this target. my humble

request is as RR swami has rightly mentioned we stop all our doubts and

discussions here, have faith in our acharyan and go ahead.

only clarification required is if a shishyan want to send Rs.100 or below that,

it also may be accepted by our ashramam as usual. this request i put before the

committee.

acharyan thiruvadigale saranam.

adiyen

kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

Guest guest

Dear Swamins,

This is a wonderful suggestion.

We will accept ALL Donations regardless of the Quantum. These will be all received gratefully & applied faithfully.

Another Swamin mentioned about " Transparent Accounting " - Statutory Audits are being carried out on ALL Accounts of the Asramam & its related Trusts such as Sri Paduka Charities, Sri Ranganatha Paduka Vidyalaya Trust, Srimad ANdavan Trust {at Chennai & Tiruchirappalli}, SSAP Balaji Mandir in Dombivili - Maharashtra etc., an Audit that takes all of 4-5 months till October every year!!

We have set procedures for any project, estimates are to be finalised & HH's approval taken BEFORE spending anything!!

Adiyen can proudly claim that HH & His organisations are amongst the most transparently run Institutions in India - adiyen should know after having served HH as the Chairman of His National Executive Committee for nearly 9 years, a Bhagyam that comes once in 10000 years due to the Punya KarmAs of adiyen's Pithru + Mathru Vargams.

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:54 AM, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 wrote:

Srimathe Ranga RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe Vedanta RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe RanganAtha MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa MahAdesikAya Nama:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan:acharyan's shishyas are very happy now. our view has taken a final shape in helping 108 divyadesam koil kainkaryam. our acharyan has given approval to this project. with his blessings we are making our march to achieve this task in this march 2009. we have to march fast and achieve this target. my humble request is as RR swami has rightly mentioned we stop all our doubts and discussions here, have faith in our acharyan and go ahead.

only clarification required is if a shishyan want to send Rs.100 or below that, it also may be accepted by our ashramam as usual. this request i put before the committee.acharyan thiruvadigale saranam.

adiyenkothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Guest guest

Sir

I am a member of this group. I am following the discussions about the kainkaryams to be done for the Divyadesams. I shall be contributing Rs.5000/-soon. My elder brother who is an AGM in Ashok leyland also has agreed to contribute. He wants to join this group. His email id is thirumalps. Can you please make arrangements for including him in the group.

Devanathan

Scientific officer

IGCAR, DAEKalpakkam

RR <shrirrandavan Sent: Friday, 13 March, 2009 8:58:14 AMRe: our achrayan shows the way to all of us.

Dear Swamins,

We will accept ALL Donations regardless of the Quantum. These will be all received gratefully & applied faithfully.

Another Swamin mentioned about "Transparent Accounting" - Statutory Audits are being carried out on ALL Accounts of the Asramam & its related Trusts such as Sri Paduka Charities, Sri Ranganatha Paduka Vidyalaya Trust, Srimad ANdavan Trust {at Chennai & Tiruchirappalli} , SSAP Balaji Mandir in Dombivili - Maharashtra etc., an Audit that takes all of 4-5 months till October every year!!

We have set procedures for any project, estimates are to be finalised & HH's approval taken BEFORE spending anything!!

Adiyen can proudly claim that HH & His organisations are amongst the most transparently run Institutions in India - adiyen should know after having served HH as the Chairman of His National Executive Committee for nearly 9 years, a Bhagyam that comes once in 10000 years due to the Punya KarmAs of adiyen's Pithru + Mathru Vargams.

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

____________ _________ ____

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:54 AM, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Srimathe Ranga RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe Vedanta RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe RanganAtha MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa MahAdesikAya Nama:adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan:acharyan's shishyas are very happy now. our view has taken a final shape in helping 108 divyadesam koil kainkaryam. our acharyan has given approval to this project. with his blessings we are making our march to achieve this task in this march 2009. we have to march fast and achieve this target. my humble request is as RR swami has rightly mentioned we stop all our doubts and discussions here, have faith in our acharyan and go ahead. only clarification required is if a shishyan want to send Rs.100 or below that, it also may be accepted by our ashramam as usual. this request i put before the committee.acharyan thiruvadigale

saranam.adiyenkothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

Many thanks. HH is returning to Chennai tomorrow night. We will take His final approval & get this started. Will keep you informed.

I am requesting Mr Srinivasan, Moderator & Administrator of the site www.andavan.org to enrol your brother. Please inform Mr RS all details as are required for the enrolment.

Regards

Daasan RR

Dear RS,

Kindly enrol Mr Devanathan's brother in this group. Thanks

Rgds

Daasan

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM, Devanathan P.S <kalpakkam.devanathan wrote:

Sir 

I am a member of this group. I am following the discussions about the kainkaryams to be done for the Divyadesams. I shall be contributing Rs.5000/-soon. My elder brother who is an AGM in Ashok leyland also has agreed to contribute. He wants to join this group. His email id is thirumalps. Can you please make arrangements for including him in the group.

Devanathan

Scientific officer

IGCAR, DAEKalpakkam

RR <shrirrandavan

Friday, 13 March, 2009 8:58:14 AMRe: our achrayan shows the way to all of us.

Dear Swamins,

Another Swamin mentioned about " Transparent Accounting " - Statutory Audits are being carried out on ALL Accounts of the Asramam & its related Trusts such as Sri Paduka Charities, Sri Ranganatha Paduka Vidyalaya Trust, Srimad ANdavan Trust {at Chennai & Tiruchirappalli} , SSAP Balaji Mandir in Dombivili - Maharashtra etc., an Audit that takes all of 4-5 months till October every year!!

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

____________ _________ ____

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 6:54 AM, ucosrini_9 <ucosrini_9 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Srimathe Ranga RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe Vedanta RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe RanganAtha MahAdesikAya Nama:Srimathe SrinivAsa MahAdesikAya Nama:

adiyen kothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan:acharyan's shishyas are very happy now. our view has taken a final shape in helping 108 divyadesam koil kainkaryam. our acharyan has given approval to this project. with his blessings we are making our march to achieve this task in this march 2009. we have to march fast and achieve this target. my humble request is as RR swami has rightly mentioned we stop all our doubts and discussions here, have faith in our acharyan and go ahead.

only clarification required is if a shishyan want to send Rs.100 or below that, it also may be accepted by our ashramam as usual. this request i put before the committee.acharyan thiruvadigale saranam.

adiyenkothavasal kitambi srinivasadasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex. com

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com