IndiaDivine.org

subscription for e-editions of Sri Ranganatha Paduka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskarams to one and all !!!!I would like to know what is the subscription for e-editions of Sri Ranganatha Paduka ?? How to pay for the same ?? Is there any online facilities available ????Adiyen Seshadri B

Guest guest

Dear Sri Seshadri, E Edition is mainly targetted for overseas rs, who are presently have to pay for additional cost for airmail.But for residents in India, we would like to encourage for hard copy itself. However ,many of those living in India have expressed their interest in subscribing to E Edition.We are planning to offer E Edition also in addition to hard copies to rs in India at a reasonable extra cost. This additional cost will be announced shortly. Please contact me by e mail to r_sv about your place of residence.If you are living in USA,you may be able to send payment to Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who will transfer the funds to us in India.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Seshadri B <bhaktsesh wrote:

Seshadri B <bhaktseshRe: subscription for e-editions of Sri Ranganatha Padukaandavan Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 4:38 PM

Namaskarams to one and all !!!!I would like to know what is the subscription for e-editions of Sri Ranganatha Paduka ?? How to pay for the same ?? Is there any online facilities available ????Adiyen Seshadri B