IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Abhishekam of Sri Venkateshvara !!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SRI : ||

Dears ,

Those of who who are interested in having a Darsan of Lord Venkateswara's Thirumanjanam ( Abhishekam) , plase have the pleasure of the same.

With Lord Venkateswara's Blessings.

Madhavan.

Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Thu, 3/26/09, krishnadaya <krishna.daya wrote:

krishnadaya <krishna.daya Abhishekam of Sri Venkateshvara !!!!"" Thursday, March 26, 2009, 12:11 PM

Hare Krishna ! Dear Devotees , Please find attached , the ABHISHEKAM of Bhagavan Sri Venkateshvara at Tirupati . Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!Krishnadaya

Guest guest

Respected Madhavan Ji,

I wanted to really say thank you & may lord blessed you for this beautiful abhishekam pictures & clear pictures

Please tell me is this actual Tripatty temples lord or some other temple.

Please if you dont mind can you please see if you have a pictures of lord narasimhaji with laughing face with laxmiji together, I had with ugra swaroops but i like the smeiling or laughing face.

Lords all kind pictures if you send me I will really appreciate as you know i live in USA its hard to do darshan

you can email me if you wish to this email= rashmipatel12

thank you & god bless you

rashmikant patel

Madhavan <rammadhavMadhavan Ramabhadran <rammadhavThursday, March 26, 2009 4:34:26 AM Fw: Abhishekam of Sri Venkateshvara !!!!

SRI : || Dears , Those of who who are interested in having a Darsan of Lord Venkateswara' s Thirumanjanam ( Abhishekam) , plase have the pleasure of the same. With Lord Venkateswara' s Blessings. Madhavan. Please Help The Needy as it is Service To God.--- On Thu, 3/26/09, krishnadaya <krishna.daya@ rediffmail. com> wrote:

krishnadaya <krishna.daya@ rediffmail. com> Abhishekam of Sri Venkateshvara !!!!"" <>Thursday, March 26, 2009, 12:11 PM

Hare Krishna ! Dear Devotees , Please find attached , the ABHISHEKAM of Bhagavan Sri Venkateshvara at Tirupati . Om Namo Narayanaya !!!!Krishnadaya