IndiaDivine.org

Fw: RE: Re:website for kanchi deva perumal??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am forwarding herewith a message by Sri Ramani Sarma. The link tkacci.zip, which he has given, gives very good photographs of Kanchipuram Sri Deva Perumal Temple and I am sure it will be interest to all of you.You may please open the zip files and enjoy watching the pictures.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan--- On Thu, 3/26/09, Ramani Sarma <ramanisarma wrote:

Ramani Sarma <ramanisarmaRE: Re:website for kanchi deva perumal??charipvvs, srilakshmi0101Cc: Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 10:32 AM

Adiyen, I am having one set of photos of Kanchi varadan. Dasan R.Ramani

srilakshmi0101CC: From: charipvvsDate: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:04:46 +0000 Re:website for kanchi deva perumal??

Dear Srilakshmi madam,Jai Sreemannarayana.I appreciate your concern. I also feel many of our temples are less projected in society although they deserve more. In this direction I started a website http://etemples. net and can host or create a temple's web site. I CAN CREATE A WEBSITE FOR KANCHI VARADARAJA PEUMAL. But I need related literature, good quality photos, songs, stothrams, historical perspective, kings, devotees and scholars of concern and similar. If you can gather information and send me I can put up a website for Lord VARAGDARAJA PERUMAL. You can go through my earlier work, a website for srirangam http://srirangam. etemples. net to get a idea of what may be possible from my abilitities. Best regards.Lord Ranganatha shall bless you. Ever humble to all devotees~ Peespati V V S ChariP V V S Chari

Twice the fun— Share photos while you chat with .