IndiaDivine.org

Sri Tirumalai Nambi Booklet release function at Chennai on 29-03-2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha.

On 29th March, 2009, Srimath Andavan presided over a function organised bySri Tirumala Nambi Sri Venkateswara Kainkarya Sabha.This was held at Srimath Andavan Ashramam at Chennai. The occasion was for the release of a booklet on the Acharya Tirumala Nambi mainly and there was a parallel release of a CD on Vaduvoor Sri Raman Temple. Sri T.K Seshadri, a leading Lawyer and President of the Trust welcomed the gathering and requested H.H. to release the booklet on the reverred Acharya. The occasion was utilised to honour a number of dignitaries, who have supported the cause and the Trust activities.They include Sri K.Parasaran,Former Attorney General,P.B.Srinivas ( for the first time we heard that the expansion of his initials were Prativadi Bhayankaram),Sri U.Ve.Anantha Narasimhachariar, Sri U.Ve.Anantha Padmanabhachariar, Sri T.K.Balaji, CMD,Lucas TVS and his father,Sri V.A.Raghu,Eyetex Sri R.Rajagopal , besides many others, whose names,I am

sorry that, I could not recollect. Srimath andavn blessed all those assembled for the occsion and in the end, he gave a very enthralling Anugraha Bhashanam, in which he stressed the pre eminent position of Sri Tirumala Nambi for our Sri Vaishnavaite Sampradayam even prior to Sri Ramanujar. I have taken a video recording of the discourse given by H.H.,and hope to put it in U-tube video coverage at the earliest.Now, I am attaching the photographs taken on the occasion,in picasweb as noted below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/rangaswamy.srinivasan/090331103417?authkey=Gv1sRgCMrvuu3EjeyAVg

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan