IndiaDivine.org

Srimad Andavan DHANIYANGAL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Srimathe Rangaramunja Mahadesikaya Namaha,

It will be much helpful to many if anyone

upload DHANIYANGAL of Srimad Andawan which is

given at the time of Samasaranam/Baranyasam.

Adiyen,

Vaasudevan

Guest guest

Dear Vasudevan,

I will try to see if I can scan all the pages of our Sathumarai Kramam which will have all the Thanians of our Acharyas. In fact I do remember a couple of years back, Sri Srinivasan (father of Shyam and Venkat Sreenivasan who are chief Kainkaryaparas in US leading our Paduka Aradhanam there) wanted to created a CD with the complete Sathumarai Kramam versed by Sri Jagannathan (one of the main Kainkarya Paras) and myself so that it can be circulated to one and all in India and US. That didnt materialize for want of time.

I hope through this initiative of yours everyone will get a chance to view all our Great Acharyas Thaniyans. I request all our Sishyas to recite the thaniyans whenever time permits wherever they are. We need to recite our respective Panjasamskaram Acharyan Thaniyan Mandatorily daily and whenver we are on vacation or if time permits we can recite all our Acharyan Thaniyans.

By the Blessing of our Acharyas and Grace of God I have been reciting the Thaniyans regularly and I am saying with all fairness that it hardly takes 20 to 25 minutes to complete all Thaniyans.

And this will also help us to Chant in mass numbers whenever we go to Ashramam for Sathumarai since that the main recitation in our Ashramam.

I am telling this in general interest and hence my sincere Pranams and apologies to everyone if incase anyone is offended. I sincerely say its not intended to any individual but in general.

Dasan

ASV.Kesavan

vaasudevan srinivasan <svaasudevanandavan Sent: Thursday, 2 April, 2009 7:30:03 PM Srimad Andavan DHANIYANGAL

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Give Back

for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.