IndiaDivine.org

Invitation to view srinivasan.r's Picasa Web Album - Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You are invited to view srinivasan.r's photo album: Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Chennai Ashramam -

4 Apr 2009

by srinivasan.r

View Album

Play slideshow

Message from srinivasan.r:

Sreemathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Srinivasa Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha.Attached with this are the photographs taken on Tirunaksharam day during Peria saathumurai.There is large gathering of devotees lined uo to get Theertha Prasadams and chatari.Daasan,R.Srinivasan These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=rangaswamy.srinivasan&target=ALBUM&id=5321835041477346801&authkey=Gv1sRgCOzsi_j13d6tuQE&invite=CNmZwqIF&feat=email

To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

I have seen the Screen saver on Canjeevaram Devadiraja Perumal. which is inspiring. My daughter Smt. Shylaja Ramji, doing her Ph D about Vaishnavism at Madras University, wishes to have same screen saver. As I have deleted the relevant message by mistake from my inbox, I will be grateful to the initiator or any sevarthi to e mail the same to

shylajaramij .

With Respects,

Adiyen krishna swami K.R.--- On Tue, 7/4/09, srinivasan.r <rangaswamy.srinivasan wrote:

srinivasan.r <rangaswamy.srinivasan Invitation to view srinivasan.r's Picasa Web Album - Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramamandavan Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 12:44 PM

You are invited to view srinivasan.r' s photo album: Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram- 4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram- 4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Chennai Ashramam -

4 Apr 2009by srinivasan.r

View Album Play slideshow

Sreemathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Srinivasa Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha.Attached with this are the photographs taken on Tirunaksharam day during Peria saathumurai. There is large gathering of devotees lined uo to get Theertha Prasadams and chatari.Daasan,R.SrinivasanThese pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.Try it out here: http://picasa. google.com/

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:http://picasaweb. google.com/ lh/sredir? uname=rangaswamy .srinivasan & target=ALBUM & id=532183504147734680 1 & authkey=Gv1sRgCOzsi_ j13d6tuQE & invite=CNmZwqIF & feat=email

To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am attaching with this the photos and I am not sure on whether, you are looking for these?

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan--- On Sat, 4/11/09, Krishnaswami K R Rangaswami <koilvenni2200 wrote:

Krishnaswami K R Rangaswami <koilvenni2200Re: Invitation to view srinivasan.r's Picasa Web Album - Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramamandavan Cc: shylajaramjiDate: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 4:27 PM

Dear Swamin,

I have seen the Screen saver on Canjeevaram Devadiraja Perumal. which is inspiring. My daughter Smt. Shylaja Ramji, doing her Ph D about Vaishnavism at Madras University, wishes to have same screen saver. As I have deleted the relevant message by mistake from my inbox, I will be grateful to the initiator or any sevarthi to e mail the same to

shylajaramij .

With Respects,

Adiyen krishna swami K.R.--- On Tue, 7/4/09, srinivasan.r <rangaswamy.srinivasan wrote:

srinivasan.r <rangaswamy.srinivasan Invitation to view srinivasan.r's Picasa Web Album - Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram-4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramamandavan Date: Tuesday, 7 April, 2009, 12:44 PM

You are invited to view srinivasan.r' s photo album: Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram- 4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Tirukkudanthai Andavan Tirunakshatram- 4th April,2009, Chennai Ashramam

Chennai Ashramam -

4 Apr 2009by srinivasan.r

View Album Play slideshow

Sreemathe Vedantha Ramanuja Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Srinivasa Mahadesikaya NamahaSreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha.Attached with this are the photographs taken on Tirunaksharam day during Peria saathumurai. There is large gathering of devotees lined uo to get Theertha Prasadams and chatari.Daasan,R.SrinivasanThese pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.Try it out here: http://picasa. google.com/

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:http://picasaweb. google.com/ lh/sredir? uname=rangaswamy .srinivasan & target=ALBUM & id=532183504147734680 1 & authkey=Gv1sRgCOzsi_ j13d6tuQE & invite=CNmZwqIF & feat=email

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.