IndiaDivine.org

Re : H.H.Srimath Andavan's Anugraha Baashanam on tamil New year' Days-Video link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir We are indeed blessed to hear our Andavan's discourse. It was really enlightening. Many thanks to youAdiyenShanthiDe : Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svÀ : andavan <andavan >; ramanuja mission ; Anbil Ramaswamy Envoyé le

: Mardi, 14 Avril 2009, 21h51mn 05sObjet : H.H.Srimath Andavan's Anugraha Baashanam on tamil New year' Days-Video link

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Dear group members,

This morning was Chithirai 1, "Virodhi", Tamil New year beginning, eventhough the pandigai itself was celebrated yesterday itself, as per Panchangam. I had the opportunity of visiting Ashramam during morning aaraadanams. Lord Srinivasa has taken His abode by the side of Silver Mandapam of Sri Venugopalan. The devotees nowadays have one more theertham and Sri Chataari from the adjacent temple also.This new temple which was conscecrated recently, will keep the Ashramam's Chennai complex alive right through the year, even during H.H sancharams outside Chennai.

On this day H.H has obliged to my request for a video recording of Anugraha Baashanam on this "Virodi" Tamil New years Day and this can be broadcast all over the world through the medium of internet, as well as web sites. H.H's. response to my request was spontaneous and all of you must hear the substance of H.H. thought provoking Anugraha Baashanam,wherein He forecasts of what is going to happen during this new year and how we all have to work together to make the year prosperous.He clearly tells this year we will have very good crops from fields and they will flourish.There will be war like situations, but in the end the result will be for the good. The term " Virodhi ' is applicable to all " Virodhees " only. This new year will be a" Virodhi " for all other " Virodhees " to

mankind. But he cautions that all of us have to work together to achieve prosperity to the world, with the blessings of Sriman Narayanan.

I tried to do this much of English translation of His speech in Tamil.Kindly bear with me for any mistakes, if any.

You may access the video recording by clicking http://www.youtube. com/rsrinivasan1

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan