IndiaDivine.org

Help in my Melnadu Tour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shrihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

As you all are aware that I travel to Sri Vasihnava Temples in MelNadu ( Present

day Karnataka). during Marakara shankaranthi Holidays, but unfortunately this

year I could not do so as my father in law was admitted in Hospital in Bangalore

and was in ICU etc, but with Gods grace and Blessings of Asmath Acharyan H H

Rangapriya swami Ji he is now recouping.

This year I am planning to tour the following temples as usual if you have any

additional Info please help me in between if i have left some temple please let

me know ( as far as i know i have covered majority of temples in Melnadu).

1.Sri Vinaya ( Vijaya) Narayana Temple, Gundulpet. ( One of the Pancha Narayana

Kshetram established by Emperumanar)

2.Sri Para Vasudeva Temple, Gundlupet

3.Sri Hande Gopalaswami Temple,Terakanambi

4.Sri Lakshmi Varadaraja Swami Temple,Terakanambi

5.Sri Lakshmikantha Swami Temple,Hebbalu

6.Sri Varadharaja Swami Temple,Hangla

7.Sri Rama ( Chaturbhuja Rama & Lakshmana) Temple,Immavu

8.Sri Srinivasa Temple,Huliganmaradi.

Panch ( Or more ) Krishna Kshetram in T.Narsipur Taluk:

9.Sri Santhana Gopala Temple,Krishnapuram, ( Established by H H Sri Ramanuja

Brahmatantra Parakala Maha Desikan - 25th Parakala Swami)

10.Sri Venugopala Temple, S.K.P. Agrahara

11.Sri Venugopala Temple Sosle.

12.Sri Venugopala Temple, Ranganathapura

13.Sri Venugopala Temple, Sri Rangarajapura

14.Sri Gopalakrishna Temple, Kaliyuru.

15.Sri Venugopalswamy Temple, Muthalavadi.

16.Sri Venugopala Temple, Hittuvalli.

I am planning to visit on 2 & 3 May with the blessings of Asmath Acharyan H H

Rangapriya Swami ( I wanted to visit the above places on 25 & 26 and made all

arrangements and Bhattars from some of the places contacted me and told to come

, but asmath Acharyan told me to travel after Ramanuja Jayanthi) and i fell sick

on 25th and could not venture out.

if any place is left out in enroute please let me know.

Dasan

Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar

Bengaluru

0 944832238.

Guest guest

Please also visit Sthyagalam temple on the banks of river cuavery very close to Sri Ranganatha temple of Shivanasamudram. Statyagalam temple is around 800 years old and H.H.Sri vedantha desika is said to have spent over seven years. Diety of the temple are Sri Varadaraja perumal and Perundevi.Sri Lakshminarasimhar Sannidhi and the "Koormasanam" on which H.H.Sri Vedantha desikar prayed is also there. You can contact Sri Selvanarayan for further details. Mob: 9880417514.

With Regards,

Muralidharan

"srihi" <srihiTuesday, 28 April, 2009 6:32:42 PM Help in my Melnadu Tour

ShrihiRespected Bhagavathas,As you all are aware that I travel to Sri Vasihnava Temples in MelNadu ( Present day Karnataka). during Marakara shankaranthi Holidays, but unfortunately this year I could not do so as my father in law was admitted in Hospital in Bangalore and was in ICU etc, but with Gods grace and Blessings of Asmath Acharyan H H Rangapriya swami Ji he is now recouping.This year I am planning to tour the following temples as usual if you have any additional Info please help me in between if i have left some temple please let me know ( as far as i know i have covered majority of temples in Melnadu).1.Sri Vinaya ( Vijaya) Narayana Temple, Gundulpet. ( One of the Pancha Narayana Kshetram established by Emperumanar)2.Sri Para Vasudeva Temple, Gundlupet 3.Sri Hande Gopalaswami Temple,Terakanambi4.Sri Lakshmi Varadaraja Swami Temple,Terakanambi5.Sri Lakshmikantha Swami

Temple,Hebbalu6.Sri Varadharaja Swami Temple,Hangla7.Sri Rama ( Chaturbhuja Rama & Lakshmana) Temple,Immavu8.Sri Srinivasa Temple,Huliganmarad i. Panch ( Or more ) Krishna Kshetram in T.Narsipur Taluk:9.Sri Santhana Gopala Temple,Krishnapuram , ( Established by H H Sri Ramanuja Brahmatantra Parakala Maha Desikan - 25th Parakala Swami)10.Sri Venugopala Temple, S.K.P. Agrahara11.Sri Venugopala Temple Sosle.12.Sri Venugopala Temple, Ranganathapura13.Sri Venugopala Temple, Sri Rangarajapura14.Sri Gopalakrishna Temple, Kaliyuru. 15.Sri Venugopalswamy Temple, Muthalavadi.16.Sri Venugopala Temple, Hittuvalli.I am planning to visit on 2 & 3 May with the blessings of Asmath Acharyan H H Rangapriya Swami ( I wanted to visit the above places on 25 & 26 and made all arrangements and Bhattars from some of the places contacted me and told to come , but

asmath Acharyan told me to travel after Ramanuja Jayanthi) and i fell sick on 25th and could not venture out. if any place is left out in enroute please let me know.DasanLakshminarasimhan SridharBengaluru0 944832238.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.