IndiaDivine.org

Fw: ** Attachment Removed *** Sri Rama Navami festival at Thaiyar Village

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As some members have expressed difficulty in opening/ or have not received the attached photographs,I have zipped and attached with this again.

R.Srinivasan--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Krishna <Krishna wrote:

Krishna <Krishna** Attachment Removed *** Sri Rama Navami festival at Thaiyar Village"Srinivasan Rangaswamy" <r_svThursday, May 7, 2009, 2:51 PM

Swami

I belong to Navalpakkam few kms from Thaiyaar and I know Ramachariyar Swamy very well,

can you send the photo again in zip format

Dasan

Krishna

- Srinivasan Rangaswamy

andavan ; ramanuja mission ; Anbil Ramaswamy

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 10:15 PM

*** Attachment Removed *** Sri Rama Navami festival at Thaiyar Village

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Thaiyar village is just a tiny village, but has Sri Kothandaramaswamy Temple,Sri Srinivasar Temple as well as Ahobila Mutt. Sri Kothadaramaswamy Temple is administered by our Ashramam Kainkaryabarars, headed by Sri Ramachariar ,who is in his eightees ( see attached photograph). Every year they celebrate Sri Rama Navami festival just one month later, in Chithirai , on 3rd May, 2009.

This village is situated on Tindivanam to Vandavasi road, 1 Km from Kodiyaalam Cross Road, adjacent another village called Thellaar.

The Temple itself was established in 1918 , by Swami Thaiyar Thirumalai Vinjimur Srimath Ranganathachariar ,father of Sri Ramachariar and his brothers.This Sri Rama Navami festival is being held from 1981..

I had the opportunity to visit the Temple on that day.I am attaching with this some of the photographs taken on that day for the benefit of our group members.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan. *** The attachment has been removed. Please contact sundar if you have any questions. ***

1 of 1 File(s)

THAIYAAR-SriRamaNavami