IndiaDivine.org

Request for Continued patronage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Arangan Adiyars, You may be aware that it requires lot of funds to maintain the website with constant technical upgradation and excellent service providers(Web Hosting,Net Usage,etc.) who charge substantially for the services provided. Last Year, some of you have extended financial support that took care of one year requirements and I am grateful to them. Renewal of Services are due next month. To ensure better video and photo quality, I have been using other's camera which naturally inhibits larger coverage due to obvious constraints. System upgradation is also over due for larger disk space to store website files(videos,audios,photos,etc) and supportive devices for uninterrupted upload/download process. The approximate cost for the above are as under:1. Internet Usage -

Rs.16,0002. Hosting and domain - Rs.3,0003. Canon Powershot SX1 IS Digital Camera - $6004. System Upgradation - Rs.15,000My parents will be sharing a part of this burden and I earnestly look forward to you bhakthas to extend possible assisstance which would certainly help me in maintaining the website, a small service to vaishnavism.Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.