Guest guest

Guest guest

Dearest All

Adiyane's pranaams.

Today adiyane updloaded as many as 50 books to adiyane's Web site

Please follow this link

http://www.maransdog.com/iskcon_documents

and benefit the same.

Please refer this URL link to your friends.

Thanks.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Guest guest

very useful and unexpected as well as uncomparable link. thanks for your effort.

best wishes

mukundadasan.s--- On Sun, 31/5/09, PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan wrote:

PlokaChariar Sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan Dearest All - NEW BOOK LISTINGnarasimhannd, "ADIYEN DASAN" <murali.an, amachu_40, anandram_in, arvenugopalan, bharsha57, "DR. GITA" <gitakas, "Dr. Venugopal" <gopalan_venu2003, gdi, gopalan_gopal, gsarathyp, "K R" <krishnaniyengar, kcsraghavan, krsureshkumar, lakshmi.harsha, lakshmikumartm, lazy_51, manju_ksr10, prajagopalp, r.rajendran, radha29, raghavan_na, rengachariar.santhanam, sk.sampath, "Sri Rajagopal" <rvks05, "Sri Chandramaouli"

<vishanaya, "Sri Govindarajan" <sgovindrajan, "Sri Padmanabhan" <sriplates, "Sri T.S.Venkatesh" <venky, "Sri Tirumalai" <vanividyalaya, "SRI.V. RANGANATHAN" <vranganathan, sridharanjanani, sridhari19, srinivasan_chary, "Vasu R" <vasu, vvbalaji, vk7vdr, dushy1986, "Padmaja Mami" <padmajas, "Srinivasan Varadarajan" <ganovasan, "Smt. Mythili" <mythr14, "SMT.VIJAYA RAJAGOPALAN" <vijayaraja90, "SRI RANGA" , "ANDAVAN SWAMIGAL" <andavan >, "SRI NVS VASU VADHYAAR" <vaideekam, rajesh_narasimaDate: Sunday, 31 May, 2009, 8:46 AM

Dearest All

Adiyane's pranaams.

Today adiyane updloaded as many as 50 books to adiyane's Web site

Please follow this link

http://www.maransdog.com/iskcon_documents

and benefit the same.

Please refer this URL link to your friends.

Thanks.

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Thanks Shree Mukunda Dasan

adiyane still remember during the course of this process..,

adiyane's spinal cord got heavily pain. there's heavy hard work

behind these e-documents.

adiyane smiled for your 1 word of thanks in the group.

Adiyane

Maran's Dog (www.maransdog.com)

andavan , SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s wrote:

>

> very useful and unexpected as well as uncomparable link. thanks for your

effort.

>  

> best wishes

>  

> mukundadasan.s

>

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Mama

This is my first reply/writing to you. However, I am talking about you with my relatives

and friends. I have saved all your previous mails to my folder. I have no words to praiseyour work and also feels that whether I am eligible for that. But one thing I can do for you

is that I can pray to my PARAPRAMMAM LORD SRIKRISHNA to give good health for

you. You people must live long with good health for serving the GREAT VAISHNAVISHAM.

I am very sorry that I can not pray for VIRAKTHI(ie.for you) as per your maiden letter. That

part, I leave it to my PARAMPRAMMAM LORD SRIKRISHNA'S SANKALPAM. Thank you

very very very much for your work. Please CONTINUE.

With warm regards,

PPV.SANTANAM

Chartered Accountant

Chennai

santanamppv

santanamppv

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 2:52 PM, plokachariar_sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan wrote:

Thanks Shree Mukunda Dasanadiyane still remember during the course of this process..,adiyane's spinal cord got heavily pain. there's heavy hard work behind these e-documents. adiyane smiled for your 1 word of thanks in the group.

AdiyaneMaran's Dog (www.maransdog.com) andavan , SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s wrote:>> very useful and unexpected as well as uncomparable link. thanks for your effort.

>  > best wishes>  > mukundadasan.s>

Guest guest

Thanks Anjana .

adiyane wanted to announce to the world that anyone can become srivaishnavaite. its not sectarian. its not fundamentalism !! not violent movement !!! . but a destined

path to home. back to godhead.

Swami Nammalwar is the Single seed behind this Ramanuja Sampradaayam.

Therefore a praise on nammalwar is worth Million times.

Srila prabhupada always spell his GURU's Name wherever he goes. and he succeeds in his mission.

His video and Audio speeches are awakening call for those sleeping men. Dont waste this Precious human life. ( dont go after worldly things.,politician, unncessary talks ) he even discourages marriage life.

anjana krishnan <anjan_docplokachariar_sishyanSent: Monday, June 1, 2009 8:56:36 AMRe: Re: Dearest All - NEW BOOK LISTING

Dear SirIt is a beautiful collection. A real treat for Vaishnavites. You have done a great service to mankind. But the content on your website about SriVaishnavism being for unhappy people is Crass , distasteful and disgusting. When I first came across your website, I thought you were a mentally retarded person, or perhaps a gangster who is forcing himself to blindly follow what has been written in the scriptures. I do not know why you insist on having such repulsive content on your website, but it is not going to attract serene minded young people who want to learn more about our timeless heritage.By the pain, the "pain' in in the 'vertebral column' or the 'spinal column' and not in the SPINAL CHORD. If you had pain in the spinal chord, you would be in bed, paralyzed.Om namo narayanayaAnjana--- On Mon, 1/6/09, plokachariar_sishyan

<plokachariar_sishyan wrote:

plokachariar_sishyan <plokachariar_sishyan Re: Dearest All - NEW BOOK LISTINGandavan Date: Monday, 1 June, 2009, 2:52 PM

Thanks Shree Mukunda Dasanadiyane still remember during the course of this process..,adiyane's spinal cord got heavily pain. there's heavy hard work behind these e-documents. adiyane smiled for your 1 word of thanks in the group.AdiyaneMaran's Dog (www.maransdog.com)--- In andavan , SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s wrote:>> very useful and unexpected as well as uncomparable link. thanks for your effort.> > best wishes> > mukundadasan.s> ---