IndiaDivine.org

Some thoughts and more video clippings of Tirunakshatram function, held on 27th May,2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

For information Srimath Andavan sishyas.

Today is 4th June,2009. It is a day to remeber for the following events

1. It is a Vaasathu Opening his eyes day.

2. This is also a Dwadasi Day

3. A couple of months back itself H.H. identified this day for the Bhoomi Puja function of Sri Sundara Vardaraja/Lakshmi Narayana Perumal Temple, being a Vaastu day, but without actually linking to a Dwadasi day.

4. As H.H. always had in mind to build Rajagopuram for this temple as well as build a Saama Veda Paatasaalai at Velmur, in memory of the great Acharyan Upanishad Bhashyakarar Sri RangaRamanuja Mahadesikan, Vaastu auspicious day and Dwadasi auspicious day has coincided. Personally, I feel it is a good beginning and hope that the project will come through by next year. But to achieve this we request participation from all of you. Our appeals have appeared in the group mails earlier.Please let me know by e mail, if any more informations are required.

I have already posted in the group, Velamur Temple as it is looking now, along with the pictures of Uthsava Murthees of Perumal,Swamy Nammazhwar and Sri Upanishad Bhashyakarar

With this mail, I am attaching a fresh set of video clippings taken at Dombivili Ashramam on 27th May,2009, on Tirunakshatram Day.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

http://picasaweb.google.com/rangaswamy.srinivasan/VideoClippingsOfTirunakshatramFunction