IndiaDivine.org

108 dIVYA DESAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Swamin

Herein i am sending you all a part of 108 divya desam details. The balance i will send soon. Pl go through this and keep in touch.Hope this will be useful to everybody.

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

5 of 5 File(s)

NADUNATTU

PANDIYANATTU

CHOZHANATTU

NILAULAGIL

THONDAINATTU

Guest guest

Dear Shri.Jaganathan Thasasya Vighabhanam. Thank You Very Much for your useful information. Fantastic compilation.Your service to Sri Vaishnavisham is something great.Warm Regards

PPV.SantanamChartered AccountantOn Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:18 PM, Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavan wrote:

Dear Jegennaathan Swamy,

Absolutely wonderful compilation. this will give everyone a glimpse and a chance to vist all the divya desams and not miss any. Good work. thanks for the same

Keep sending more useful information like this. Hope everyone can get the grace of God through this

Regards

Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathanacharya ; andavan ; bakthi-indonesia ; Govindadwipa ; iyengarsunited ; lordsrinivasa; ; NAACHIAARTHIRUMAALIGAI; nama-detroit ; nama-singapore ; Oppiliappan ; parakalamatham ; ; sky_tourindia ; sreyas06 ; ; srivaishnava_karma ; tiruvenkatam

Monday, 8 June, 2009 1:26:20 AM 108 dIVYA DESAM [5 Attachments]

Swamin

Herein i am sending you all a part of 108 divya desam details. The balance i will send soon. Pl go through this and keep in touch.Hope this will be useful to everybody.

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647 

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!