IndiaDivine.org

Sri Paduka Sahasram (chapters 26 - 32)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskarams,With the Sankalpam of Sri Ranganatha, Sri Ranganachiar, Sri Ranganatha Padukai - adiyen has completed the lucid commentary for Sri Paduka Sahasram. The same is uploaded in the following links:www.namperumal.com/paduka.htmlnamperumal.wordpress.comYou may please download the same.Adiyen dasanSridharan

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Swami,Many thanks for ur contribution. I was searching the internet desperately for Paduka Sahasram in Tamil and finally I got it today.Can you please let me know where can i get audio cd in chennai, so that it will be easy for us to read and follow the paasuraas.

Adiyean Dasan,Pradip VS " There are 10 Types of People in this world. One who understands Binary and the One who don't " Eddie Izzard  - " Never put a sock in a toaster. "

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM, k sridharan <sridharan_book wrote:

Namaskarams,With the Sankalpam of Sri Ranganatha, Sri Ranganachiar, Sri Ranganatha Padukai - adiyen has completed the lucid commentary for Sri Paduka Sahasram. The same is uploaded in the following links:

www.namperumal.com/paduka.html

namperumal.wordpress.comYou may please download the same.Adiyen dasanSridharan

Guest guest

Dear Sri Pradip,

Sri Paduka Sahasram Audio Cds as spelt out by H.H Srimad Andavan is available at Alwarpet Srimath Anadavan Ashramam.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan. --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Pradip VS <vs.pradip wrote:

Pradip VS <vs.pradipRe: Sri Paduka Sahasram (chapters 26 - 32)andavan Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 10:04 PM

Swami,Many thanks for ur contribution. I was searching the internet desperately for Paduka Sahasram in Tamil and finally I got it today.Can you please let me know where can i get audio cd in chennai, so that it will be easy for us to read and follow the paasuraas.Adiyean Dasan,Pradip VS"There are 10 Types of People in this world. One who understands Binary and the One who don't"Eddie Izzard - "Never put a sock in a toaster."

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM, k sridharan <sridharan_book@ .co. in> wrote:

Namaskarams,With the Sankalpam of Sri Ranganatha, Sri Ranganachiar, Sri Ranganatha Padukai - adiyen has completed the lucid commentary for Sri Paduka Sahasram. The same is uploaded in the following links:www.namperumal. com/paduka. htmlnamperumal.wordpres s.comYou may please download the same.Adiyen dasanSridharan

Guest guest

Sri Pradeep can get it from Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam, 21, Desika Road, Mylapore,ChennaiAdiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 623532

04567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.comhttp://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 22:04, Pradip VS <vs.pradip wrote:

Swami,Many thanks for ur contribution. I was searching the internet desperately for Paduka Sahasram in Tamil and finally I got it today.Can you please let me know where can i get audio cd in chennai, so that it will be easy for us to read and follow the paasuraas.

Adiyean Dasan,Pradip VS " There are 10 Types of People in this world. One who understands Binary and the One who don't " Eddie Izzard  - " Never put a sock in a toaster. "

Namaskarams,With the Sankalpam of Sri Ranganatha, Sri Ranganachiar, Sri Ranganatha Padukai - adiyen has completed the lucid commentary for Sri Paduka Sahasram. The same is uploaded in the following links:

Guest guest

Dear RS Swamin: HH's recitation of Padhuka Sahasram,Sundara Kaandam and Desikar Sthothram are really great. Simply the best ! Every one must have a copy at home. we wish that US residents can get a copy here locally !Dasan Aravamudhan --- On Fri, 7/10/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svRe: Sri Paduka Sahasram (chapters 26 - 32)andavan Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 10:14 AM

Dear Sri Pradip,

Sri Paduka Sahasram Audio Cds as spelt out by H.H Srimad Andavan is available at Alwarpet Srimath Anadavan Ashramam.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan. --- On Thu, 7/9/09, Pradip VS <vs.pradip (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Pradip VS <vs.pradip (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Sri Paduka Sahasram (chapters 26 - 32)andavan@ .comThursday, July 9, 2009, 10:04 PM

Swami,Many thanks for ur contribution. I was searching the internet desperately for Paduka Sahasram in Tamil and finally I got it today.Can you please let me know where can i get audio cd in chennai, so that it will be easy for us to read and follow the paasuraas.Adiyean Dasan,Pradip VS"There are 10 Types of People in this world. One who understands Binary and the One who don't"Eddie Izzard - "Never put a sock in a toaster."

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM, k sridharan <sridharan_book@ .co. in> wrote:

Namaskarams,With the Sankalpam of Sri Ranganatha, Sri Ranganachiar, Sri Ranganatha Padukai - adiyen has completed the lucid commentary for Sri Paduka Sahasram. The same is uploaded in the following links:www.namperumal. com/paduka. htmlnamperumal.wordpres s.comYou may please download the same.Adiyen dasanSridharan

Guest guest

Dear Swamis,Hearty thanks for your replies.I will surely get a copy from Srimad Andavan Ashram, Mylapore.Namaskaarams!!

Adiyean Dasan,Pradip V S " There are 10 Types of People in this world. One who understands Binary and the One who don't " Luis Bunuel  - " Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese. "

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:47 PM, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

Sri Pradeep can get it from Srirangam Srimad Andavan Ashramam, 21, Desika Road, Mylapore,ChennaiAdiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,

THIRUPPULLANI 623532

04567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.comhttp://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 22:04, Pradip VS <vs.pradip wrote: