IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple, Vembakkam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sri Bhagavathas:

I take this forum as an opportunity to let you all know that there is a Sri Srinivasa Perumal temple (many hundred years old!!) in my native village, Vembakkam, Kanchipuram District.

Please find details below:

Perumal Moolavar and Utsavar: Sri Srinivasa PerumalThaayaar Moolavar and Utsavar: Sri Alarmael Mangai Thaayaar

Other Dieties:

Sri Lakshmi Narayana PerumalAlwars and Acharyas

Directions:

1) Take NH-45 GST Road (Tambaram to Chengalput route)2) At Singaperumal Koil junction, take right3) After railway level crossing, keep going straight4) At one point, there will be a right turn (Board name: Vembakkam Salai)5) Take that right and it will lead you to the temple

Only thing is, road is not in good shape. So, you'll have to drive real slow. This temple has not been known to many people other than those who hailed from this village. My father was born in this small village. Periodic utsavams are conducted. I request all respected bhagavathas to visit this temple when you find time and get the blessings of divya thampathigal. Please pass on this message to your friends and relatives. Should you need more information, please feel free to contact me at 9840730622 and I would be more happy to assist you.

Srimushnam Srimath Andavan thiruvadigalae saranam.

Adiyaen,Krishna K R