IndiaDivine.org

Cut your mobile bill.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey,

I use this really great site to send free SMS!

What's even cooler is that - We get paid for cool offers they send.

- We can load up this money on our mobile, encash it or donate it to charity!

It's a really cool idea! Over 30 lakh Indians have joined and have generated over 1 crore in member earnings already!

Joining is free too! Here's the link: http://youmint.com/network-rera_v

I just had to share this with you. Enjoy!Rengarajan V

--------------------------------You've received this invite from Rengarajan V who wants you to join the YouMint Revolution. To stop further mailings, To report spam, Click Here. YouMint treats your privacy VERY SERIOUSLY and will take strict action against the sender if you don't know them personally.

Copyright 2007-2008 YouMint Media (P) Ltd.

Guest guest

Hi All ,Free calling facility is available through skype.com and Gtalk from GMail account.Pl. try and update others.RegardsSarathy--- On Thu, 7/16/09, Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavan wrote:Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavanRe: Cut your mobile bill.andavan Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:41 AM

Hi ALl

This is really nice. Thanks Sri Mukundan and Murali Bhattar Swamin for providing this nice info to us. Also I think way2sms.com is there where you can send free SMS anywhere in India. Character specific is upto 140 Chars.

Anyone has any idea as to whether we have any similar facility for Calls in India or abroad? I remember Sulekha having one but cant figure it out now. If anybody has an idea on the sites where Free calling i allowed that should be of great help.

Thanks

Kesavan

SRINI MUKUNDAN <mukun_s >andavan@ .comThursday, 16 July, 2009 1:56:47 PMRe: Cut your mobile bill.

DEAR ALL

FREE E-MAIL SERVICES AVAILABLE EVEN AT www.sms2mms. com and www.160by2.com. PL TRY .

DASAN

MUKUNDAN--- On Thu, 16/7/09, srinivasan v. <asrapara > wrote:

srinivasan v. <asrapara >Re: Cut your mobile bill.andavan@ .comThursday, 16 July, 2009, 1:12 PM

Respected Murali Bhattar,Thank you very much for your mail. I have already registered my membership. I have also invited all my clients to join. v.srinivasan.

V.SRINIVASAN,

OLD15/NEW8, LAKSHMINARASIMHAN STREET,

SARATHY NILAYAM,

T.NAGAR, CHENNAI-600017. INDIA

TEL: 044-28141980.

CELL: +91 9500034856--- On Thu, 16/7/09, Murali Battar <muralibattar@ gmail.com> wrote:

Murali Battar <muralibattar@ gmail.com> Cut your mobile bill.andavan@ .comThursday, 16 July, 2009, 12:55 AM

Hey,I use this really great site to send free SMS!What's even cooler is that - We get paid for cool offers they send. - We can load up this money on our mobile, encash it or donate it to charity!It's a really cool idea! Over 30 lakh Indians have joined and have generated over 1 crore in member earnings already!Joining is free too! Here's the link: http://youmint. com/network- muralibattarI just had to share this with you. Enjoy!Murali Battar------------ --------- --------- --You've received this invite from Murali Battar who wants you to join the YouMint Revolution. To

stop

further mailings, To report spam, Click Here. YouMint treats your privacy VERY SERIOUSLY and will take strict action against the sender if you don't know them personally.Copyright 2007-2008 YouMint Media (P) Ltd.

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.