IndiaDivine.org

DinamoruDivyanamaminJayaTv

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Swamins,

Pranams. Iam the regular viewer of Dinam Oru Divyanamam in Jaya TV. We are having

a Bhajan Mandali titled BHAKTHA SWARAA BHAJAN MANDALI headquarter at Nungambakkam chennai 600 034. We want to use the Title song Dinam Oru Divyanamam in all our Bhajan Programmes. If anybody knows the full song mail to me to

this mail id, or if anybody knows the email id or contact number of `Ue.Ve. Anandhapadmanabha chariyar Swami please mail to me. It will be of immense help to us.

Yours

S.SRIDHARAN

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Guest guest

Sri Hari

Pls Contact the folowing ID of swami saran.mvaswami for all purpose.

Dasan

Desikan--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan wrote:

Sridharan Sarangan <prabha_dharan DinamoruDivyanamaminJayaTvandavan Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 5:37 PM

Respected Swamins,

Pranams. Iam the regular viewer of Dinam Oru Divyanamam in Jaya TV. We are having

a Bhajan Mandali titled BHAKTHA SWARAA BHAJAN MANDALI headquarter at Nungambakkam chennai 600 034. We want to use the Title song Dinam Oru Divyanamam in all our Bhajan Programmes. If anybody knows the full song mail to me to

this mail id, or if anybody knows the email id or contact number of `Ue.Ve. Anandhapadmanabha chariyar Swami please mail to me. It will be of immense help to us.

Yours

S.SRIDHARAN

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.