IndiaDivine.org

Swami Sri Desika Charithram

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯ அடியேன௠தாஸஸà¯à®¯ விகà¯à®¯à®¾à®ªà®©à®®à¯. ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿ ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®¤à¯‡à®šà®¿à®•à®©à®¿à®©à¯ திவà¯à®¯

சரிதà¯à®°à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ தேவையான உறà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯‡

இதà¯à®¤à¯à®Ÿà®©à¯ இணைதà¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³à¯‡à®©à¯.மேலான கரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ தெரிவிகà¯à®•à¯à®®à®¾à®±à¯

பà¯à®°à®¾à®°à¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.����

அடியேனà¯,

ரகà¯à®¨à®¾à®¤à®¤à®¾à®¸à®©à¯

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

1 of 1 File(s)

desika Charithram _part 1.doc

Guest guest

Dear Sri Raghunathan,

The attachment of Swami Sri Desika Charithram was missing from your email. Please resend me the attachment.Thanks for your yeomen service to all bhaktas of God Sriman Narayanan.

with best wishes

Regards

Rajagopalan

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavan wrote:

Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavanRe: Swami Sri Desika Charithramandavan Cc: srirangapriyan, acharya , KrishnaDate: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 11:46 AM

Dear Sri Raghunathan

When I open the Attachment I am not able to read the text since its in different font. Whats the Font we need to select? Or should we install any Tamil Software for this. Pls suggest

Thanks for the wonderful Kainkaryam

Dasan

Kesavan

Raghunathan Suresh <raghunathan_ suresh (AT) (DOT) in>andavan groups <andavan@ .com>Cc: srirangapriyan@ .in; acharya@ .com; Krishna (AT) dsrc (DOT) co.inMonday, 27 July, 2009 10:09:34 PM Swami Sri Desika Charithram [1 Attachment]

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯ அடியேன௠தாஸஸà¯à®¯ விகà¯à®¯à®¾à®ªà®©à®®à¯. ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿ ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®¤à¯‡à®šà®¿à®•à®©à®¿à®©à¯ திவà¯à®¯à®šà®°à®¿à®¤à¯à®°à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ தேவையான உறà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯‡à®‡à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®Ÿà®©à¯ இணைதà¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³à¯‡à®©à¯.மேலான கரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ தெரிவிகà¯à®•à¯à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®ªà¯à®°à®¾à®°à¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.����அடியேனà¯,ரகà¯à®¨à®¾à®¤à®¤à®¾à®¸à®©à¯

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Sri Ragunathan has made this document with Bamini font and hence those who do not have that font experience difficulty in reading this good and must-be-read book. As per the instructions of group moderator I attach the pdf document here and also the Bamini font. Members may kindly download the font and install in their system. (or simply copy and paste into c:/windows/font directory) But adiyen shall request Sri Raghunathan swami to attach pdf documents from the next posting which will enable every body to enjoy it which only can be his aim.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

2009/7/28 Kesavan Srinivasan <asv_kesavan

Dear Sri Raghunathan

When I open the Attachment I am not able to read the text since its in different font. Whats the Font we need to select? Or should we install any Tamil Software for this. Pls suggest

Thanks for the wonderful Kainkaryam

Dasan

Kesavan

Raghunathan Suresh <raghunathan_sureshandavan groups <andavan >

Cc: srirangapriyan; acharya ; Krishna

Monday, 27 July, 2009 10:09:34 PM Swami Sri Desika Charithram [1 Attachment] 

ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿à®©à¯ அடியேன௠தாஸஸà¯à®¯ விகà¯à®¯à®¾à®ªà®©à®®à¯. ஸà¯à®µà®¾à®®à®¿ ஸà¯à®°à¯€à®¤à¯‡à®šà®¿à®•à®©à®¿à®©à¯ திவà¯à®¯à®šà®°à®¿à®¤à¯à®°à®¤à¯à®¤à¯ˆ தேவையான உறà¯à®ªà¯à®ªà®¿à®©à®°à¯à®•à®³à¯à®•à¯à®•à¯ மடà¯à®Ÿà¯à®®à¯‡à®‡à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®Ÿà®©à¯ இணைதà¯à®¤à¯à®³à¯à®³à¯‡à®©à¯.மேலான கரà¯à®¤à¯à®¤à¯à®•à¯à®•à®³à¯ˆ தெரிவிகà¯à®•à¯à®®à®¾à®±à¯à®ªà¯à®°à®¾à®°à¯à®¤à¯à®¤à®¿à®•à¯à®•à®¿à®±à¯‡à®©à¯.����அடியேனà¯,ரகà¯à®¨à®¾à®¤à®¤à®¾à®¸à®©à¯

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

2 of 2 File(s)

desika Charithram _part 1.pdf

bamini.ttf