IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Swamins,

Adiyen Dasaya Vignabhanam. On26\7\2009 I had been to Bangalore Asramam to offer pranams to our Acharyan. On that day Srimad Andavan performed samasranam and Baranyasam for nearly 40 to 45 shishyas. In which nearly 30% sishyas are in the age

group of 20to30years. It is an happy scene to see that more youngsters are taken keen interest to follow our sampradayams. I think that the article written by RR swamy in Sri Ranganadha Paduka under Random thoughts on prapatti has

started yielding results.

The arrangements made by the Bangalore Asramam sishyas were good during TheerthaGhoshti. But it is very painful to see sishyas are leaving the Ghoshti before the same has been asked to disburse (before excharigai). Adding to this one of

the employee is takingout a person known to him from the ghoshti before theghoshti disburse to offer pranams to Andavan. My humble request to the sishyas is not to leave the ghoshti before we asked us to do so.

yours

dasan S.sridharan

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.