IndiaDivine.org

Request for direct of Srimad Andavan Ashramam - Bangalore

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Adiyen Krishna,

We booked the ticket for Bangalore by brindavan express on August 8th[sunday] from chennai to seek the blessings from our Acharian Srimad HH Andavan.We propose to perform Dhadiaradhanai on monday.Yet enlighten to Ashramam.It would be great and much useful for us. Can anyone guide how to go from bangalore railway station to Ashramam and contact person for book the dhadiaradhanai?

Thanks..

Dasan

S.Krishna Kumar

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,

Our Asramam is located in Sripuram I st Cross of Seshadripuram I st Main Road. This is approx. 1.5 to 2.0 kms.

Any Auto or Taxi will take you to Seshadripuram I st Main Road - There is a V Junction when approaching Malleswaram - Left turn in that junction takes you to malleswaram BUT take the right turn - that is Seshadripuram I st Main Road.

Proceed in that road for about 700-800 meters - go slowly - there will be an arch on the right hand side in a narrow street. That is for our Asramam - That narrow street is SRIPURAM First Cross - Proceed about 300 metres - on the left is Venkateswara or BALAJI Mandir - that is our ASramam where HH Srimad ANdavan is staying & observing His 21st Chatur Maasya sankalpam,

Please contact Sri Jagannathachar OR Sri K T Seshadri Iyengar {Secretary} OR Sri NK Vijayaraghavan OR Sri V Padmanabhan OR Sri R Vasudevan {Secretary of Chennai Asramam - he is camping there}. They will be of service to you.

Please contact Sri NK Vijayaraghavan on his mobile - 09886396922 for any assitance.

I am marking a copy to Sri NK Vijayaraghavan.

Regards

Daasan RR

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM, dar s <krish_s_kumar wrote:

Adiyen Krishna,

We booked the ticket for Bangalore by brindavan express on August 8th[sunday] from chennai to seek the blessings from our Acharian Srimad HH Andavan.We propose to perform Dhadiaradhanai on monday.Yet enlighten to Ashramam.It would be great and much useful for us. Can anyone guide how to go from bangalore railway station to Ashramam and contact person for book the dhadiaradhanai?

Thanks..

Dasan

S.Krishna Kumar

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com