IndiaDivine.org

Clarification on Madisar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would like to have clarficiation in wearing " madisar " which is better between

" 6 yards saree " / " 9 yards saree " . Is there any specific guideline or rule that

only " 9 yards saree " to be used for " Madisar " .

I am making this request on behalf of my wife who has some health constraints

and hence seeks above clarification.

Adiyen,

Dasan,

Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer

8. http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

Swamin,

Normally 9 yards saree is used to adorn madisar. Our people are experts in finding some short cut methods also which is served dual purpose i.e loukikam and vaidheekam ! ? The six yard madisar is one of such methods. "Our indian women"s average height is 4 feet only. Hence a six yard saree is enough for madisar" It is the opinion of some "experts". Due to physical/medical reasons one may not be able to wear madisar of 9 yards.In that case such women could try to wear atleast for few hours during vaidheeka karmas and in sannidhis. If it is 100% impossible to wear 9 yards a 6 yards will do.

Dasan,

ranganathan.--- On Sun, 9/8/09, Ravi Kumar <satash_2002 wrote:

Ravi Kumar <satash_2002 Clarification on Madisarandavan Date: Sunday, 9 August, 2009, 5:05 PM

I would like to have clarficiation in wearing "madisar" which is better between "6 yards saree" / "9 yards saree". Is there any specific guideline or rule that only "9 yards saree" to be used for "Madisar". I am making this request on behalf of my wife who has some health constraints and hence seeks above clarification. Adiyen,Dasan,Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.. / in/internetexplo rer/

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.