IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Sama Upakarma 2009 English & Sanskrit Version

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----V RENGARAJAN <rera_vvrengarajanSent: Friday, August 14, 2009 3:12:17 AM Sama Upakarma 2009 English & Sanskrit Version

Dear Asthigas,

For those who follows SAMA VEDHA UPAKARMA , the below mail with links is very useful.... Also forward to your known friends who follows SAMA VEDHA UPAKARMA.

Regards,

V.RENGARAJAN

Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur Srinivasachariyar <vaideekam wrote:

Sri:Dear Members,

To help the Sama Vedha members of our group and other groups

Enclosed (attached) the Sama Upakarma 2009 English & Sanskrit Version

And Just now I had uploaded a pdf file for Tamil lovers, with a piece of Audio Video file for Veda AarambamYou can access the file at the URL:vaideekamSama-upakarma-2009.pdfBy spending the past two days, I was able to create a three in one pdf file Sanskrit - English (with diacritic notations) - Tamil for Sama Upakarma with illustrationsand with a video file link for vedaarambam.by this all can use this single file which is about 750 kband the video file should be downloaded separately about 750 kbKindly use the below links to download the three in one pdf:http://www.ahobilam.com/upakarma/sama-upakarma-Sans-English-Tamil-2009.pdfand use the below link to download the video file for vedaarambam:http://www.ahobilam.com/upakarma/sama-vedaarambam.wmvboth links are tested and working fine.I expect your suggestions to improve and inform any

corrections required.Extremely sorry for anything found error. With best wishes,nvs

vaideekam

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.