IndiaDivine.org

Gotha Sthuthi in a new format [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin,You seems 'not to give up easily type '.But i am struck with not to able to install as my laptop here is old one with a old browser and OS. DJVU could not be installed.I may have to wait till i return to Mumbai on 1 Sep to view your postings on this. Rgs, Veeraraghavan

On 8/25/09, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

[Attachment(s) from T.Raguveeradayal included below]

Adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. A few weeks back adiyen uploaded a book " Sri Gotha Sthuthi " written by Madhura Kavi Srinivasa Iyengar in pdf format. And adiyen received comments from some friends expressing difficulty in reading the pages. The quality was very poor . The book was scanned and since the size of each page was nearly 3 MBs and the total size of all the pages was nearly 250MBs adiyen resized and the pdf file was created from those resized pages resulting in loss of quality which in turn made reading it difficult. But when it was pointed out, adiyen did not know the answer. Just at that time adiyen got the introduction of Sri VinodhRajan who is doing a great service in MinTamil group as well as at www.noolakam.com He sent me a pdf-like file containing more than 700 pages that opened just at the click of the mouse. Eventhough it contained more than 700 scanned pages of the book, the file size was well below 1 MB. It was a DJVU file.Surprised at it, adiyen received some guidance from him. But, such a " talented " person I am, despite his guidance (கிளிபà¯à®ªà®¿à®³à¯à®³à¯ˆà®•à¯à®•à¯à®šà¯ சொலà¯à®²à¯à®®à®¾à®ªà¯à®ªà¯‹à®²à¯‡ சொலà¯à®²à®¿à®¯à¯à®®à¯) adiyen was continuosly failing in my efforts to create myself a DJVU file. And it is adiyen's bhagyam adiyen could establish contact with another great pioneer in digitalization, Sri Tirumurti Vasudevan swami , who first taught me to split images and then showed me the way for making DJVU files. Still then, it required four or five days to understand and finally adiyen successfully created a DJVU file of " Gotha Sthuthi " which is attached here. Adiyen must thank sri Vijayaraghavan at raghavan also for his helps in this regard.(But still perfection eludes me)

But to view this file we need a DJVUviewer. It can be downloaded and installed from HERE.  The original file's size is 324MB. The attached DJVU file size is 4MBs . Please download,install,  open the file and see the difference. The file will open as if you switch on a light. Adiyen's request to download and install the viewer is because , adiyen propose to upload the scanned images of the hundreds of old books Sri Anbil Srinivasan swami has sent to me as DJVU files only.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com