24/8/09.This clashes with the Bhagavad Gita on Podhiogai . I request

all of you to kindly either write your request or call JAYA TV and

place your requests so that it will carry more weightage and which may

enable them to re-consider changing the telecast timing.I'm sure

all of you will feel the need to change the timing since all of us in

this group are religious-minded and would not like to miss viewing both

the programmes.The telephone number is: 044-43960000 & the e-mail i.d.sr

Thanking you and hoping that all of you will do your wee bit to see

that the timings are changed,Regards,Srilatha.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

Why should this be done? How does this affect the viewers? They can choose the program they like & in any case Bhagavath Geetha is now on 18-28 or 18-30 - only a few more days left.

Adiyen is a lay person and may be forgiven for airing these views.

Daasan RR

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Srilatha Narasimhan <srilatha.narasimhan wrote:

Dear Swamins & Mathushris,As you are all aware th Dinam Oru Divya Namam prgoramme timing has cbeen changed to 6.30 a.m. form 24/8/09.This clashes with the Bhagavad Gita on Podhiogai . I request all of you to kindly either write your request or call JAYA TV and place your requests so that it will carry more weightage and which may enable them to re-consider changing the telecast timing.

I'm sure all of you will feel the need to change the timing since all of us in this group are religious-minded and would not like to miss viewing both the programmes.The telephone number is: 044-43960000  & the e-mail i.d.sr (AT) jayanetwork (DOT) in

Thanking you and hoping that all of you will do your wee bit to see that the timings are changed,Regards,Srilatha.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com

Adeyen of the humble view that, 1. Both the channels know each others programme well and wantedly this has been changed by the Jaya TV. 2. Podhigai re-telecast the morning programme exactly in the evening at around 6.30.pm. One may have to sacrifice "mega seriels" to watch this. 3. In fact channels now at the war to see the "survival of the fittest" and only towards this direction now Vijay TV shifts "Bakthi" to morning slot at 6 a.m. 4. Airing views over phone and e mail will only fell in deaf ears. 5. As Shri RR Swami said, viewers to choose programme as they like. 6. What we do when two good movies telecast in two different channels at same. Same method to be adopted here.If I have said anything beyond my limit, please excuse, Dasan, Perumbulipakkam Sathar

Ravikumar. --- On Thu, 27/8/09, RR <shrirr wrote:RR <shrirrRe: the correted E-mail i.d. for sending messagesandavan Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 9:41 PM

Why should this be done? How does this affect the viewers? They can choose the program they like & in any case Bhagavath Geetha is now on 18-28 or 18-30 - only a few more days left.

Adiyen is a lay person and may be forgiven for airing these views..

Daasan RR

____________ _________

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Srilatha Narasimhan <srilatha.narasimhan @> wrote:

Dear Swamins & Mathushris,As you are all aware th Dinam Oru Divya Namam prgoramme timing has cbeen changed to 6.30 a.m. form 24/8/09.This clashes with the Bhagavad Gita on Podhiogai . I request all of you to kindly either write your request or call JAYA TV and place your requests so that it will carry more weightage and which may enable them to re-consider changing the telecast timing.

I'm sure all of you will feel the need to change the timing since all of us in this group are religious-minded and would not like to miss viewing both the programmes.The telephone number is: 044-43960000 & the e-mail i.d.sr (AT) jayanetwork (DOT) in

Thanking you and hoping that all of you will do your wee bit to see that the timings are changed,Regards,Srilatha.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex. com

Adiyen has a feeling that something other than all these is the reason behind this change in timing.

It is difficult to accept that Podhigai & Jaya TV are in competition - we don't see much of advertisement revenue - may be one is sponsorong BUT the details are NOT known in Podhigai.

It is also to be accepted that Sri Velukudi Krishnan's program has drawn committed viewers from all over. The program is beautifully structured with the right mixture of Divya Desams + succint but lucid Vyakyanam of the Slokhams of BG. No over articulation, no bombast & above all a rigid adherance to the text & subject on hand. This comes from a long experience built upon a solid grounding of Kalakshepams under his illustrious father. He has progressed in quality, stature & the substance of the topic presented. At this rate of progression, adiyen will not be surprised if - at some stage - Sevarthis start referring to Vaikuntavaasi Velukudi Varadachar Swami as Krishnan' father - an introduction & referral that will keep that Muktha in Ksheerabdi very happy indeed.

This is not to belittle Sri MVA Swami's program in any way. This is an entirely different subject, one that requires an enormous degree of background operations, top grade skill sets & tremendous recall capacity. He is doing well indeed and getting a good response. Whether this is matching the BG Program or not is immaterial. Each has its value and it will be an odious attempt to compare and grade these - particularly by " Maha Vidwans {!!} " like ourselves.

So, let us grin and bear it - fortunately, there is no topical interest here. SO we can always get a CD from either of them and view these at our convenience. At least BG has to be seen contnuously BUT Dinam Oru Divya Naamam {DODN} can be viewed at leisure if one were to choose BG over DODN.

Daasan RR

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Ravi Kumar <satash_2002 wrote:

Adeyen of the humble view that, 1. Both the channels know each others programme well and wantedly this has been changed by the Jaya TV.  2. Podhigai re-telecast the morning programme exactly in the evening at around 6.30.pm.  One may have to sacrifice " mega seriels " to watch this. 

3. In fact channels now at the war to see the " survival of the fittest " and only towards this direction now Vijay TV shifts " Bakthi " to morning slot at 6 a.m.   4. Airing views over phone and e mail will only fell in deaf ears. 

5. As Shri RR Swami said, viewers to choose programme as they like. 6. What we do when two good movies telecast in two different channels at same.   Same method to be adopted here.If I have said anything beyond my limit, please excuse,

Dasan, Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar.  --- On Thu, 27/8/09, RR <shrirr wrote:

RR <shrirrRe: the correted E-mail i.d. for sending messages

andavan Date: Thursday, 27 August, 2009, 9:41 PM

Adiyen is a lay person and may be forgiven for airing these views..

Daasan RR

____________ _________

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Srilatha Narasimhan <srilatha.narasimhan @> wrote:

I'm sure all of you will feel the need to change the timing since all of us in this group are religious-minded and would not like to miss viewing both the programmes.The telephone number is: 044-43960000  & the e-mail i.d.sr (AT) jayanetwork (DOT) in

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,

Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______

Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com