IndiaDivine.org

Need Help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am residing at Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore. Was in Army for 17 years. I do

not know many rituals and procedures. Can any one guide me :

1. What and all minimum a Vadagalai Iyengar should know and observe?

2. Where to learn - nearby Krishnarajapuram?

3. Can any one help me learn all required slokas.

Am interested to learn. Kindly help me.

Regards,

Rajan (a) Venkatachari

Dear Sri.Venkatachari Swami,The most important thing is doing Sandhya vandanam. The following link can help swami in this regard. http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia/ebooks/sandhya/index.htmlAlternatively, Swami can get the Sandhya vandanam book from our ashramam. The ideal thing is to learn Sandhya Vandanam from a "Uththama Bhagavatha" who has Gnanam, Bhakthi, Vairagyam and most importantly ANUSHTANAM. adiyen requests other bhagavathas to forgive me, if there is anything inappropriate in what adiyen has conveyed.Daasan,Veeravalli Raghunathanandavan From: raghavanrajanDate: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:52:36 +0000 Need Help

Dear All,

I am residing at Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore. Was in Army for 17 years. I do not know many rituals and procedures. Can any one guide me :

1. What and all minimum a Vadagalai Iyengar should know and observe?

2. Where to learn - nearby Krishnarajapuram?

3. Can any one help me learn all required slokas.

Am interested to learn. Kindly help me.

Regards,

Rajan (a) Venkatachari

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Try it now.

Dear Mr. Venkadachari

It was to note your interest.

As a Sri vaishnava,  to start,  u should know first,

Sandhya Vandanam

Madhyanam

Sayam Sandhyanam

These are basic Anushtanam,  one should know.   

Please let me know  if you follow above.

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM, varshraghavendra <raghavanrajan wrote:

Dear All,I am residing at Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore. Was in Army for 17 years. I do not know many rituals and procedures. Can any one guide me :1. What and all minimum a Vadagalai Iyengar should know and observe?

2. Where to learn - nearby Krishnarajapuram?3. Can any one help me learn all required slokas.Am interested to learn. Kindly help me.Regards,Rajan (a) Venkatachari

Dear Shri. Venkatachari,

Good to know your interest.

I would like to let you know that the ultimatum is Pancha Samskaram/Samashrayanam and Saranagathi/Bharanyasam.

Whatever you do, pls move towards this one and get it done at the soonest.

Because, the moment you get your Bharanysam done, everything in and around you changes (including the thought process) and you start moving towards the Pramathma with and without your effort. You start moving step by step. You learn things bit by bit. Trust me; it happens to me. Its Bharanyasam that's the panacea.

P.S: Vachaha Doshaha Kshanthavyaha.

Dasan

Mumukshu Sheshadri :)--- On Fri, 8/28/09, varshraghavendra <raghavanrajan wrote:

varshraghavendra <raghavanrajan Need Helpandavan Date: Friday, August 28, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear All,I am residing at Krishnarajapuram, Bangalore. Was in Army for 17 years. I do not know many rituals and procedures. Can any one guide me :1. What and all minimum a Vadagalai Iyengar should know and observe?2. Where to learn - nearby Krishnarajapuram?3. Can any one help me learn all required slokas.Am interested to learn. Kindly help me.Regards,Rajan (a) Venkatachari