IndiaDivine.org

VIDEO;DINAM ORU DIVYANAMAM;JAYA TV TELECAST OF 3 SEP 2009

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Video clip of ' Divyanamam ' of Dr. M A V Ananthapadmanabhan swamin ,telecast by Jaya TV on 3 Sep 2009 is uploaded at www.youtube.com/ramaswamy43. I shall try upload whenever the telecast is at 6.30 AM. I have also updated the site www.srimadandavan.shutterfly.com with extract of photos from videos of Sathamana Tirunakshtram of Sri Mysore Andavan.These will not be that clea compared to a camera. Regards, Veeraraghavan, Chembur, Mumbai.

Swamin,Flipshare videos good but do you face any problem intransfering to PC as I heard lot of complaints.Anyway you are back & hope to have coverage of important eventswhich we cannot attend.

Thanks onceagain.AsiyenS.VaasudevanOn Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:06 PM, raghavanvee <raghavanvee wrote:

Video clip of ' Divyanamam ' of  Dr. M A V Ananthapadmanabhan swamin ,telecast by Jaya TV on 3 Sep 2009 is uploaded at www.youtube.com/ramaswamy43. I shall try upload whenever the telecast  is at 6.30 AM. I have also updated the site www.srimadandavan.shutterfly.com with extract of photos from videos of Sathamana Tirunakshtram of Sri Mysore Andavan.These will not be that clea compared to a camera. Regards, Veeraraghavan, Chembur, Mumbai.