IndiaDivine.org

Reg Malaya Paksham [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swamin,I have not done for the past few days thinking it has to be done only on Maha Bharani, or 12 th and 13th of this month. And decided to do on 13th being sunday. Can I do all the days from tomorrow or shall I do all the 16 days from next year onways. Kindly give your expert guidance.ThanksAravamudhanRR <shrirrTo:

andavan Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2009 9:48:55 AMRe: Reg Malaya Paksham [1 Attachment]

Swamin,

The Mahalaya Paksham ends on Friday 18-09-2009 - please check the Panchangam at your end also.

On all days during Mahalayam, Thuvaram Paruppu is to be avoided - only Payatham Paruppu to be used - today is the 5th day of the Paksham - so you have 9 more days - choose any one day!!

Next year, please perform Mahalaya Tharpanam on all 15 days - Pithrus will be immensely happy. Please read adiyen's article in Sri Ranganatha Paduka on Tahrpanams.

Daasan RR

____________ _________

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 5:14 PM, S.R.Mukundan <setlurar > wrote:

swaminaha,

may i humbly request you to advise the final day/date for adiyen to proceed firm whether to perform on saturday or sunday.

further my brihaspathi swamigal actually advised me to perform on saturday and to avoid Thooram paruppu and make the thadi aradanai.

pls help as i am badly need of your valued advise

dasan

setlur mukundan

tiruninravur --- On Tue, 8/9/09, RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

RR <shrirr (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: Reg Malaya Pakshamandavan@ .com

Tuesday, 8 September, 2009, 3:28 PM

Sorry Adiyen begs to differ:

This might apply remotely to Karthas performing One Malaya Tharpanam - Sakrun Mahalaya Sratham,

Does NOT apply to Karthas performing Paksha Mahalaya Srartham,

May apply to Karthas performing Mahalaya Srartham by Anna Roopam - on that day he cannot ask a Swamin to have Annam BUT it has to be done on Hiranya Roopam,

Extreme hypothetical case: Let us assume that Prathyapthika Srartham of the Father, Maasyam of the Mother falls on Amavasyai Thithi during Mahalayam,

He HAS to perform all four - that is what Saastras state,

Adiyen submits that we should differentiate between Sampradayam & Saastram

Warmest Regards

Daasan RR

____________ _________ _

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 9:31 PM, ramaswamy kannan <rk_1940 > wrote:

no Mahalaya Paksham should not be performed on Sri Jayanthi.But it can be performed next day the 13th Sep being Mahavyadeepadam and and Avidavanavami. It is normally avoided during a vratam day such as Sri Jayanthi- ( As advised by U,VE.Sri V.S.Karunakachar swamy this morning in kalashepam)- dasan kannan

--- On Mon, 9/7/09, Raghuraman K P <raghukpin > wrote:

Raghuraman K P <raghukpin >

Reg Malaya Paksham"andavan@ .com" <andavan@ .com>

Monday, September 7, 2009, 5:49 PM

Dear All,

Can any guide me in this doubt.

Can Malaya Paksham be performed on Madhyashtami this year, as Krishna Janmaashtami aslo falls on the same day.

Thanking you

Regards and best wishes

dasan raghuraman

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex. com