IndiaDivine.org

malayapaksham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen's submission in all humility:

All this when's, why's, how's & where's arise due to the Kartha's fixation to do ONE Mahalaya Tharpanam.

Karthas used to perform Tharpanams on all days during the Mahalaya Paksham not so long ago!!

Now, even 'learned' authors & other worthies recommend that a Kartha {busy as he is with his 1000's commitments in lowkika life} need to do only Tharpanams during four months' Maasa Pirappu.

" Said & Unsaid " confusion is that a Kartha and/or his Brihaspathi assume that it is enough to do 4 Amavaasyai Tharpanams also.

Adiyen will humbly request all Karthas to resolve here & now that from 2010 onwards, we will all do 15 days' Tharpanams during Mahalaya Paksham.

Pithrus' will be immensely satisfied & it will bring immeasurable Selvangal - {Kulam tarum Selvam tanthidum}.

Pithru Runam has to be discharged all through one's life -

Daasan RR

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Dear Sri Kausthuban,

General guide line is to start from Panchami. For thithis prior to Panchami, our household vaathiyaars suggest us to do either on  Mahabharani or Madhyashtami. Years back, prior to knowing this, I was doing this on Chathurthi thithi, but I changed to any one of these days.If you have already done this year on Prathamai thithi, from next year, you may change as suggested.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan   

Kausthuban MV <itsmvkandavan

Wednesday, September 9, 2009 12:33:52 PM malayapaksham

dear sirs,I have been performing malayapaksham on prathmai thithi due to my father's thirunadu thithi.Now it is reliably learnt that one should not perform malayapaksha before panchami.Whether i should change or to continue to perform malayapaksham on prathamai.Please help me.

dasanm v kausthubachar

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.

INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,     9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:

http://www.eyetex.com

My dear fellow Vaihsnavas,

If there is a choice between Mahabharani, Madhyashtami and actual Thithi, the experience of my humble self points towards Madhyashtami as the best and safest.

Submitted with all Respects.

Adiyen Srikrishna

--- On Wed, 9/9/09, RR <shrirr wrote:

RR <shrirrRe: malayapakshamandavan Date: Wednesday, 9 September, 2009, 7:31 PM

Adiyen's submission in all humility:

All this when's, why's, how's & where's arise due to the Kartha's fixation to do ONE Mahalaya Tharpanam.

Karthas used to perform Tharpanams on all days during the Mahalaya Paksham not so long ago!!

Now, even 'learned' authors & other worthies recommend that a Kartha {busy as he is with his 1000's commitments in lowkika life} need to do only Tharpanams during four months' Maasa Pirappu.

"Said & Unsaid" confusion is that a Kartha and/or his Brihaspathi assume that it is enough to do 4 Amavaasyai Tharpanams also.

Adiyen will humbly request all Karthas to resolve here & now that from 2010 onwards, we will all do 15 days' Tharpanams during Mahalaya Paksham.

Pithrus' will be immensely satisfied & it will bring immeasurable Selvangal - {Kulam tarum Selvam tanthidum}.

Pithru Runam has to be discharged all through one's life -

Daasan RR

____________ _________ _________ _

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

Dear Sri Kausthuban,

General guide line is to start from Panchami. For thithis prior to Panchami, our household vaathiyaars suggest us to do either on Mahabharani or Madhyashtami. Years back, prior to knowing this, I was doing this on Chathurthi thithi, but I changed to any one of these days.If you have already done this year on Prathamai thithi, from next year, you may change as suggested.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan

Kausthuban MV <itsmvk >andavan@ .comWednesday, September 9, 2009 12:33:52 PM malayapaksham

dear sirs,I have been performing malayapaksham on prathmai thithi due to my father's thirunadu thithi.Now it is reliably learnt that one should not perform malayapaksha before panchami.Whether i should change or to continue to perform malayapaksham on prathamai.Please help me.dasanm v kausthubachar

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.