IndiaDivine.org

a doubt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Adiyen varadaraja dasan from chennai's mudal pranamams to HH and all.

I am a young vaishnavite finished my BA Vaishnavism in Madras University in

2007. I am persuing course on vaishnavism in Malola Trust in advance course. One

of my friend asking about the following can I have the explanation for the same.

Question No.1:

Normally as tradition we all celeberate our birthdays in Star date of

every year. But for the Lord Rama and Lord Krishna we are celeberating in

Thithis. Actually thithis are utilised for other way. Can this have any specific

reason behind. anyone can elaborate the significance on the subject.

As a normal student I would like to know the subject in detail.

Question No.2:

Krishna Avatharithinal nanmai yarukku-Nammalvar or Andal. Please give

the brief note on this.

Adiyen wrote anything wrong please periyava ellorum ennai gjhamikkanum.

Dasan,

varadarajan.

As far as I know, ashtami and navami thithies are considered as not good days to to any good thing, non-auspicious days. Hence on their request, Sriman Narayanan did avatharams on these specific thithis - so these thithis have got importance at least for celebrating sriman narayanan's avatharams.

Adiyen

Govindarajan--- On Sun, 13/9/09, varadarajan66 <varadarajan66 wrote:

varadarajan66 <varadarajan66 a doubtandavan Date: Sunday, 13 September, 2009, 12:18 PM

Adiyen varadaraja dasan from chennai's mudal pranamams to HH and all.I am a young vaishnavite finished my BA Vaishnavism in Madras University in 2007. I am persuing course on vaishnavism in Malola Trust in advance course. One of my friend asking about the following can I have the explanation for the same.Question No.1:Normally as tradition we all celeberate our birthdays in Star date of every year. But for the Lord Rama and Lord Krishna we are celeberating in Thithis. Actually thithis are utilised for other way. Can this have any specific reason behind. anyone can elaborate the significance on the subject. As a normal student I would like to know the subject in detail.Question No.2:Krishna Avatharithinal nanmai yarukku-Nammalvar or Andal. Please give the brief note on this.Adiyen wrote anything wrong please periyava ellorum ennai gjhamikkanum.Dasan,varadarajan.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.