IndiaDivine.org

Clarification Required

Rate this topic

Guest guest

adiyen

this year "ekadasi comes the next day and not on Dhesikan thirunakshtram day. So upavasam is on Wednesday, the next day only

Even on Ekadai day the upavasam is for us only and not for Perumal and thayar. So we can do thiruvaradhanam as usual and offer any thing to permual on ekadasi day

For Sravana virutham, which is observed by practice only , one can take foods wihtout salt . some people do not take anything. but better to be without salt .that is mor ideal

venkatesan

v venkatesh <venkee47rajamraguCc: andavan Sent: Tuesday, 22 September, 2009 12:38:48 PM Clarification Required

Srimathe Sri Ranga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Resected Shri. T.Raghuveeradayal,

As i am one of the follower of Srimath Andavan Sisyas, I required one clarification from you, i.e., on 29th Sep 09 being EKADASI THIDI, PURATASSI SRAVANAM, SRAVANA VRATHAM AND SWAMY DESIKAN THIRUNAKSHATRAM all these occasion falls on same day.

My question is on EKADASI we should not intake any rice (prasadam) on that day, so being Swami Deskian Thirunakshatram fall on that day what prasadam can we make in our house as offering to Swami Desikan and Salagrama.

Kindly advise and clear my doubts.

Dasan,

Nelvoi V. Venkatesh

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!