IndiaDivine.org

Kamba Ramayanam and Maha Bharatham

Rate this topic

Guest guest

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam

Yesterday, when a dilapidated house in our village was cleaned by the house owner whom adiyen was helping I found a Kamba Ramayana vachanam written by one Thiruchchitrambala Desikar (1400 pages of 10 " *8 " two column per  page ) and another Sri Mahabharatham in vachanam written based on Tamil verses written by one Nalla Pillai (Of the total 4 volumes the third volume is missing and each volume contains 1000+ pages) buried below the debris . Surprisingly they are in good condition. Both are published by the famous Rathinavelu naicker and sons in 1932. Everybody can enjoy both as they are written in very simple Tamil. Pray the Lotus feet of Acharyan to show me a way to upload them as the size of the books are so big that they can not be put into a scanner (all are well bound and despite remaining in a debris of a house for more than 20 years they are intact) The first three pages of Kamba Ramayanam are  attached as pdf file..just for information.

Since I have to adjust with attachment size limitations of , I am sending the pdf made with resized images. The file (original size) is available here.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com.

1 of 1 File(s)

kamba.pdf