IndiaDivine.org

HR & CE - How it works on certain issues - Fwd: à(R)‡à(R)¨à¯ à(R)¤à¯ à(R)šà(R)(R)à(R)¯ à(R)…à(R)Ã

Rate this topic

Guest guest

to shri hamsan gnanasambhandan

respected sir,

i sincerely thank you for your email and noted with full heart content on the full contents of your email.

i am delighted and i fully shall ensure that i continue to spread the message of saving humanity in all spheres,- bhakti,shraddha and karma too !!!

also during this process shall ensure to spare my self to spread the message of giving as GIVING ANY.... IS THE PROPERTY OF OUR ALMIGHTY, BECAUSE I BELONG TO HIM SO ALSO MY EVERY ACTION, THOUGHT AND WORDS TOO!!!

from your message i thought i am doing much, now i realise, i have lots of many things to give to this humanity with whom i live and belong to.

with high namaskarams and pranams

Lion Setlur Mukundan

Tiruninravur

mobile: 0-9380243123

setlurar--- On Wed, 21/10/09, hamsan gnanasambandham <hamsantg wrote:

hamsan gnanasambandham <hamsantgRe: HR & CE - How it works on certain issues - Fwd: Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚"skyaasoori" <skyaasoori1, "S.R.Mukundan <setlurarS.R.Mukundan" <setlurarCc: andavan Date: Wednesday, 21 October, 2009, 11:39 PM

Dear Shri Mukundan,

Thanks for your appreciation.

May I present my humble remarks on this topic. Again these remarks are from a neutral Indian citizen and it has nothing to do with my employment.

From the last twenty years two incidents prick my conscience. One is Ayodhya and the other is Stein Murder. Both happened in 90's. Religious excess such as that has happened here and there. Those are controversial topics and I wish not to go any further. Let's think about communal harmony. Let's think about inclusive growth.

Hinduism is such a divine religion. Day by day, the number of people who have faith in Hinduism just grew larger. Right from my childhood, I am going to temples and I can see people throng temples now-a-days for Pradoshams, Shravanams, Kumbabishegams, Tidal days, Navagraha parikarams etc. Lots of new temples, however smaller it may be are built around us. This religion grows by itself. We as a follower of this divine faith can preach and practice intolerance, righteousness and Sanathana Dharma.

You have said "SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU". What a conception!. Those are the words of true Hindu. We believe in Vasudeva Kudumbam.

I may submit some suggestions regarding protection of Hindu temples.

Shri Sriram has rightly said in his ealier post that lands are endowed for temples for the proper maintainence of temples. Those temple lands are given to general public for agricultural, residential or commercial purposes with a fixed rent. It is very sickening to say that most of the revenues are not paid by the tenents. The rents fixed by HR & CE are very nominal. So I request you to enlighten the above fact to the people who use temple lands and encourage them to pay the rent arrear due to them to those temples. It will be a yeoman service to the lord. If there is sufficient income to the temple then daily poojas, yearly festivals, good maintainence, proper salary to its staff can be made promptly.

Second is cleanliness of the temple. Please make sure that every temple you visit is tidy in nature. If it is not clean inform the authorities concerned about the untidiness. It is your right and duty to do so.

Finally interact with employees of the temple you visit. They may share their work experience, the Graceful Lord's importance in that particular temple or any information which may be useful to us. Those information may be posted in this group from which we can acquire lot of ideas and views from our beloved members about improving the condition of Hindu temples.

As per your advice I read about BHARAT SWABHIMAN TRUST, its philosophies and principles. Those are patriotic and religious preachings. If we follow those principles we are living a life of righteousness.

Thanks.

Hamsan.--- On Tue, 20/10/09, S.R.Mukundan <setlurar wrote:

S.R.Mukundan <setlurarRe: HR & CE - How it works on certain issues - Fwd: Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚"skyaasoori" <skyaasoori1Cc: hamsantg, andavan Date: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 11:23 AM

dear shri hamsan

tks for your inspiring thoughts and your message for the need of the hour in all points raised by you

i admire and appreciate

but also enlighten us about any single event gone adverse against other religious place of worship and also help us with your thoughts how we Indians and Hindus can over come & represent to Govt suitably for their TIMELY AND IMMEDIATE ACTION.

PLS DO NOT TAKE THIS OR VIEW THIS AS PERSONAL. WE RESPECT YOU ALWAYS

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR SOCIETY AND NATION.

why this to happen only to Hindu temples that too in Hindustan !!!!! and no where else!!!!!!

i want you to join this and help us how to acheive, today we are trying to bring all indians and hindustanis to make BHARAT AS SWABHIMAN DESH- PLEASE SPARE SOME TIME AT YOUR CONVENIENCE TO KNOW ABOUT BHARAT SWABHIMAN TRUST LED BY SHRI SHRI HH SHRI BABA RAMDEV MAHARAJ JI/ HARIDWAR AND HIS VISION AND MISSION.

pls note i am not nor any Indian or Hindustani is against any individual or religion on this Planet Earth

SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU !!!!

MY SINCERE APPRECIATION TO HR & CE AND ENTIRE STAFFS, OFFICERS AND THE ENTIRE EMPLOYEES AND THE HR & CE MINISTRY AND TAMIL NADU

VAZHGA TAMIZHAN, VAZHGA TAMIZH NADU

HUMBLY

DASAN

Ln MUKUNDAN

--- On Tue, 20/10/09, skyaasoori <skyaasoori1 wrote:

skyaasoori <skyaasoori1HR & CE - How it works on certain issues - Fwd: Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚"setlurar" <setlurarTuesday, 20 October, 2009, 7:13 AM

Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚±Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®®Ãƒ--- doosee_maamandoour wrote:

--- On Tue, 20/10/09, Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoour wrote:

Doosee maamandoour <doosee_maamandoourFw: Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚±Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®®Ãƒ ¯‚à ®Ã…¸Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚µÃ ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚´Ã ®Ã‚¾ à ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã…¸Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ®Ã‚ªÃ ¯ à ®Ã‚ªÃ ®Ã…¸Ã ¯ à ®®Ãƒ ¯ à ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¾Ã ®Ã‚³Ã ¯ à ®Ã…½"SKYAASOORI1"

<skyaasooriCc: hamsantgDate: Tuesday, 20 October, 2009, 1:18 AM

--- On Mon, 19/10/09, Hamsan <hamsantg wrote:

Hamsan <hamsantg Re: à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¡Ãƒ ®Ã‚¨Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã…¡Ã ®®Ãƒ ®Ã‚¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒ ®Ã‚±Ã ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚²Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã‚¯Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚±Ã ¯ˆÃ ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ãƒ ¯ à ®®Ãƒ ¯‚à ®Ã…¸Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚µÃ ®Ã‚¿Ã ®Ã‚´Ã ®Ã‚¾ à ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã…¸Ã ®Ã‚¤Ã ¯ à ®Ã‚¤Ã ®Ã‚ªÃ ¯ à ®Ã‚ªÃ ®Ã…¸Ã ¯ à ®®Ãƒ ¯ à ®Ã‚¨Ã ®Ã‚¾Ã ®Ã‚³Ã ¯ à ®Ã…½Oppiliappan Date: Monday,

19 October, 2009, 5:54 PM

Dear shri Sriram,There is nothing personal in your remarks.Myself as an employee of HR & CE try to clarify some of your opinions regarding sale of temple lands.The following procedures are adopted while making a temple land sale.a) whether the land proposed to be sold is in anyway usefule to temple?b) whether the organisation which buys the temple land has any other option other than this temple landc)the prevailing market value and the guideline value(obtained from the local sub registrar)of the area in which the temple land is situated.d)150% of guideline value or market value(whichever is beneficial to temple) is calculated to the total land extent.e)opinion from the general public is obtained regarding the land sale by publising a notice in the temple notice boardf)the sale proceeds obtained from the land sale will be deposited in permenant nature and the interest amount only will

be utilised for the daily poojas etc, and the FD amount will remain untouched.g) Inspection and auditing are made by the Higher officials of this department for the correctness of the procedure.h) There is a general circular for us not to incline towards sale of temple lands in first hand and we were well aware of the Golden egg laying goose theory. It may be surprising for you but there is insturction for us to buy lands in the name of temple when there is surplus funds in that temple. You have made a valuable suggestions about competitive bidding.Right now competitive biddings are adopted in the following areas.i) shops which are within temple premises which provide archanai items, ghee, parikaram items, books etc.ii) agricultural land,temple tanks, usufructs of trees, thulabaram items, offerings such as sarees, dhoties etc, iii) tenders for prasadams, construction etc.Regarding

the sites for offices for other government departments the government may think it as a capital expenditure rather than a revenue expenditure. The decision are made by policy makers of the government and I will try my best to implement your valuable suggestion. I think my explaination to you in this matter may satisfy you. I appreciate your feed back but please make it as suggestion rather than remarks or comments. The following opinions are PERSONAL and it has nothing to do with my employment.There is an irritation within general public about the functioning of some government department or organisations. The vexed mind may be due to its red tapism, corruption etc. We are part of this system.In one way or other we are partly are wholly responsible for this situation. For that we may answer the following questions with conscience.a) Do we excercise our voting franchise promptly?b) Don't we bribe inorder to get speedy

disposal of our work?c) Don't we use special tickets to avoid serpent queue to have a divya darshan of our graceful deity? d) Don't we try to avoid taxes if we can?e) Do we care of our environment?e) Least of all do we obey traffic rules if there is no supervision?It is our duty to clean it. We have to give our generations a pleasant country to live with.Thanks for your valuble time. Thanks againHamsan. Oppiliappan, Sriram Raghunath <rsiriraam@. ..> wrote:>> Sriman Raguveeradayal,> Please do not trivialise your sentiments by comparing with other religious> institutions. The opposition to "some" activities by the HRCE, in my> opinion, is to be addressed on a different note.> > Dear HRCE Inspector Sriman Hamsan,> > Please do not take it personally, it is your office and the department

that> some of us are unhappy with and as rightful citizens we are entitled to> critise and show our grudge against "some" of the policies of "some"> Government institutions and handling of religious board(s) in a manner> similar to PWD or TNEB and at times even at poorer standards.> > Land endowed to a temple were originally to yield revenue to sustain the> regular activities of the temple. In today's scenario, temples close to> urban areas cannot depend on agricultural revenue; instead they go about> leasing the land for a long term to some commercial building and take the> agreed rent as the revenue. In the case of "Government organisations and> departments which are essential to the general public" needing a site to> have their office, the lands belonging to the temples could very well have> been leased at a commercial price so that the temple's interest

is> safeguarded and the land is still with the Temple. Instead laws pertaining> to HRCE seem to encourage cutting the golden egg laying goose for a mere one> time payment.> > Despite personally being opposed to sale of lands, I am interested to know> if the HRCE can site any evidence where in the leasing or sale of the land> been open to public and these "Government organisations and departments> which are essential to the general public" did compete with other commercial> organisations in any auction, so that through the competition, the temple> would actually benefit. Property any other govt. organisation is usually> auction. We would be happy if " the Policy Note of this department,> presented by Hon'ble Minister for HR & CE" contains records of competitive> bidding and the arrangements made with the funds generated by the sale of> lands be utilised

for a steady income for the temples to sustain themselves.> > I admit that I thought only once before writing this response, but will> definitely appreciate if the Institution under scrutiny does atleast that.> > -> Regards,> > Dasan> Sriram R> > > > On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 12:25 PM, <rajamragu@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Sri Hamsan,> >> > Can you show a single instance of selling a property belonging to a Church> > or Mosque for

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.