IndiaDivine.org

Our group has achieved 1000 membership landmark

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sreemathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

With the blessings of H.H. Srimath Andavan , as on today, our , has reached a membership figure of 1000.

At this time, we are greatful to our all our members, who have been keenly using our group mails as well as regular contributors, who spend so much of their personal times to keep the group active with topics on Sri Vaishnava Samprdayam..At this time, I request members to keep posting their feedbacks atleast on some of the major topics contributed to the group.Your feedbacks will enthuse the contributors much more.

As a moderator, I have a duty to filter out highly controversial topics into the group, which can otherwise be handled directly by individual mails only.

All of you must remember that this is a group and messages intended for the group only will be entertained . One to one messages, which happens in reply to group postings, can be sent directly to the individual, whose e mail id is already appearing in message iteself. In these instances, you need not mark your reply to andavan, but only to the individual e mail id.

At this time, I would also like to inform you all of you, a facility in the mailing system, which yaholo provides. Many of our members are also member of Srirangasri, Ramanujamission, Oppiliappan etc. . Many of our postings are getting repeated in those group mails also. This results in your mail box getting cluttered with repeat mails , which might some times be irritating. My suggestion is for all Srimath Andavan sishyas, to choose andavan for receiving individual mails every day and if you are a member of other as listed above, you may choose the option provided by , to receive a daily digest mails of other groups. By this number mails, which you have to open will come down. Even in andavan , if you prefer to receive daily digest, instead of individual mails, you may chosse the option.

In the end, I once again wish a happy company of andavan members and particularly thank the regular and long time contributors. Please be visiting www.andavan.org at regular intervals,which provides a wealth of information about our Ashramam.

If any of you have not d to our Ashramam's official monthly magazine Sri Ranganatha Paduka, please do so now. For those residing in India it is just Rs. 200 per year, incuding postage. For overseas residents, you have different options. Please visit our web site www.andavan.org for details.

For those, who are residing in USA, please get associated with our Ashramam branch there Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who are doing a yeomen service for the spread of Sri Ramanujar culture and for the support of Srimat Andavan Ashramam. More details on this can be obtained from their web site www..org.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

Ayiratthil oruvanaahiya adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. Extremely happy to learn that with HH's  anugraham the membership crossed the 1000 mark. And bye the by, who is that 1000th member? adiyen congratulates him to have that special status of course unknowingly.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:35, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

With the blessings of H.H. Srimath Andavan , as on today,  our , has reached a membership figure of 1000.

At this time, we are greatful to our all our members, who have been keenly using our group mails as well as regular contributors, who spend so much of their personal times to keep the group active with topics on Sri Vaishnava  Samprdayam..At this time, I request members to keep posting their feedbacks atleast on some of the major topics contributed to the group.Your feedbacks will enthuse the contributors much more.

As a moderator, I have a duty to filter out highly controversial topics into the group, which can otherwise be handled directly by individual mails only.

All of you must remember that this is a group and messages intended for the group only will be entertained . One to one messages, which happens in reply to group postings, can be sent directly to the individual, whose e mail id is already appearing in message iteself. In these instances, you need not mark your reply to andavan, but only to the individual e mail id.

At this time, I would also like to inform you all of you, a facility in the mailing system, which yaholo provides. Many of our members are also member of Srirangasri, Ramanujamission, Oppiliappan etc. . Many of our postings are getting repeated in those group mails also. This results in your mail box getting cluttered with repeat mails , which might some times be irritating. My suggestion is for all Srimath Andavan sishyas, to choose andavan for receiving individual mails every day and if you are a member of other as listed above, you may choose the option provided by , to receive a daily digest mails of other groups. By this number mails, which you have to open will come down. Even in andavan , if you prefer to receive daily digest, instead of individual mails, you may chosse the option.

In the end, I once again wish a happy company of andavan members and particularly thank the regular and long time contributors. Please be visiting www.andavan.org at regular intervals,which provides a wealth of information about our Ashramam.

If any of you have not d to our Ashramam's official monthly magazine Sri Ranganatha Paduka, please do so now. For those residing in India it is just Rs. 200 per year, incuding postage. For overseas residents, you have different options. Please visit our web site www.andavan.org for details.

For those, who are residing in USA, please get associated with our Ashramam branch there Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who are doing a yeomen service for the spread of Sri Ramanujar culture and for the support of Srimat Andavan Ashramam. More details on this can be obtained from their web site www..org. 

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

Respected sir,Heartiest Congratulations for achieving this landmark. I strongly feel, this is only the beginning and the number will reach beyond everybody's expectations shortly. I am only of the opinion that: As has been doing, elders regularly continue to post important information for the information and knowledge of all concerned. Those who have doubt, need clarification, should raise the same for the forum to answer and if the opinion/clarification is correct, it has to be accepted without deliberating again and again on the same issue. Everyone should pledge that they will not raise any sensitive and issue for clarification / reply that will hurt others. No one should use this forum either for business purpose or for any gainful motive. This has to be strictly

adhered to. The above are my humble views, if there is any mistake in my above submission, please excuse me. Adeyen, Dasan, Perumbulipakkam Sathar Ravikumar --- On Tue, 27/10/09, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv Our group has achieved 1000 membership landmark"andavan " <andavan >Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 10:35 AM

With the blessings of H.H. Srimath Andavan , as on today, our , has reached a membership figure of 1000.

At this time, we are greatful to our all our members, who have been keenly using our group mails as well as regular contributors, who spend so much of their personal times to keep the group active with topics on Sri Vaishnava Samprdayam.. At this time, I request members to keep posting their feedbacks atleast on some of the major topics contributed to the group.Your feedbacks will enthuse the contributors much more.

All of you must remember that this is a group and messages intended for the group only will be entertained . One to one messages, which happens in reply to group postings, can be sent directly to the individual, whose e mail id is already appearing in message iteself. In these instances, you need not mark your reply to andavan, but only to the individual e mail id.

In the end, I once again wish a happy company of andavan members and particularly thank the regular and long time contributors. Please be visiting www.andavan. org at regular intervals,which provides a wealth of information about our Ashramam.

If any of you have not d to our Ashramam's official monthly magazine Sri Ranganatha Paduka, please do so now. For those residing in India it is just Rs. 200 per year, incuding postage. For overseas residents, you have different options. Please visit our web site www.andavan. org for details.

For those, who are residing in USA, please get associated with our Ashramam branch there Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who are doing a yeomen service for the spread of Sri Ramanujar culture and for the support of Srimat Andavan Ashramam. More details on this can be obtained from their web site www. .org.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Dear RS,

In this time & age, yours is a phenomenal kainkaryam in the service of The Padukas & HH.

Adiyen prays to the Divya Dhampathi to Bless you with the strength & commitment to carry on this Mahath Kainkaryam in the years to come with no let up in your zeal & enthusiasm.

Daasan RR

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

With the blessings of H.H. Srimath Andavan , as on today,  our , has reached a membership figure of 1000.

At this time, we are greatful to our all our members, who have been keenly using our group mails as well as regular contributors, who spend so much of their personal times to keep the group active with topics on Sri Vaishnava  Samprdayam..At this time, I request members to keep posting their feedbacks atleast on some of the major topics contributed to the group.Your feedbacks will enthuse the contributors much more.

All of you must remember that this is a group and messages intended for the group only will be entertained . One to one messages, which happens in reply to group postings, can be sent directly to the individual, whose e mail id is already appearing in message iteself. In these instances, you need not mark your reply to andavan, but only to the individual e mail id.

For those, who are residing in USA, please get associated with our Ashramam branch there Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who are doing a yeomen service for the spread of Sri Ramanujar culture and for the support of Srimat Andavan Ashramam. More details on this can be obtained from their web site www..org. 

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com

Dear Swamin

adiyen dasasya vignyapanam.some time back Sri RR swamin sent a mail regarding a fund for helping late Sri Rajagopalan family. is there any progress in this regard.since we have 1000 members, even Rs.1000/- each will accumulate a good amount which will be helpful for that family.can we do it at the earliest?

regards

with the blessings of our acharyan

dasan

r.narayanan

RR <shrirrandavan Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 8:51:38 AMRe: Our group has achieved 1000 membership landmark

Dear RS,

In this time & age, yours is a phenomenal kainkaryam in the service of The Padukas & HH.

Adiyen prays to the Divya Dhampathi to Bless you with the strength & commitment to carry on this Mahath Kainkaryam in the years to come with no let up in your zeal & enthusiasm.

Daasan RR

____________ ________

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_sv wrote:

At this time, we are greatful to our all our members, who have been keenly using our group mails as well as regular contributors, who spend so much of their personal times to keep the group active with topics on Sri Vaishnava Samprdayam.. At this time, I request members to keep posting their feedbacks atleast on some of the major topics contributed to the group.Your feedbacks will enthuse the contributors much more.

In the end, I once again wish a happy company of andavan members and particularly thank the regular and long time contributors. Please be visiting www.andavan. org at regular intervals,which provides a wealth of information about our Ashramam.

If any of you have not d to our Ashramam's official monthly magazine Sri Ranganatha Paduka, please do so now. For those residing in India it is just Rs. 200 per year, incuding postage. For overseas residents, you have different options. Please visit our web site www.andavan. org for details.

For those, who are residing in USA, please get associated with our Ashramam branch there Sri Ramanuja Mission Inc., who are doing a yeomen service for the spread of Sri Ramanujar culture and for the support of Srimat Andavan Ashramam. More details on this can be obtained from their web site www. .org.

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR____________ _________ ______R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office 9144 2249 1971 - Factory 9144 2484 0468 - Fax 9193850 50002 - Mobile, 9194440 57848 - Mobile ____________ _________ ______Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex. com

Dear All Members,

I feel very much happy and our group hasa reached 1000 members. It is all

blessings of our H.H.SRIMATH ANDAVAN SWAMIGAL.

Today's world if you visit any of our temples always there is a huge rush

and also lot of youngsteres coming to temples.Hence,our group

should reach the target one million within ten years.

My namaskarams to Shri.R.Srinivasan mama for his efforts.

Adiyen Dasan,

J.Muthuswamy

Srinivasan Rangaswamy <r_svandavan <andavan >Tue, 27 October, 2009 10:35:09 AM Our group has achieved 1000 membership landmark

Daasan,

R.Srinivasan.

Try the new India Homepage.