IndiaDivine.org

useful msg

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:SrimatE rAmAnujAya nama:Dear bhAgavathAs,

Samsaarathil Vairaagyam Venum Sire.., That is the Seed to Srivaishnavam.(e.g Parikshit King,Soubhari Muni, King Dhritharaastran , King Yayaathi etc.., ) Vairaagyam means Vaazhkaiyil Virakthi(Frustration)..,that causes a tendency to give up this worldly life (and come out of Vishaya Sugam !!! ) and Hatred in the Samsaara Life. Once you get the Vairaagyam .., Prakruti( or Maaya Devi ) can not punish you any more. Remember This is Kali yuga. That means Blood Bathing - Iron Yugaa { Dhosangalukku Nithi[kadal] } known for evils. There is no peace in this Sinful Age. Kali Yugaa Means Three Evil things : Unnecessary talks., Heated Arguments and Fighting. So how to escape this Yugaa ?., the answer is read & discuss Srimad Bhagavatham - 18000 Slokas ( Refer to ISKCON Sri mad bhagavatham Book or equivalent translation Book in your local language either Telugu or Tamil or Kannada ). So...,

The Question is ...., Who is the Right Candidate for Shri Vaishnavam ?. The Answer is "Kai Illathavan(Hand Missing) , Kaal Illaathavan (Leg Missing) , Naasamaa ponavan , Kai,Kaal - Vilangaatha Ponavan , Mudamaa Ponavan. ", Why ? They have no Sareera Abhimaanam. They will get the Aathma Saaksaathkaaram easily & Bhagavath Krupai easily !!!

Pl view the below link relating to more about VAISHNAV

http://www.maransdog.com/

All for Free !!! .., Please spread this web site to your friends and relatives ..!!

Adiyane's Conclusion : ************************If you are Born in Tamil Nadu or your first Language is Tamil and If you are a Hindu by faiththenBe proud That I AM TAMIL. and raise your Collar !! The Reason is ...., the Powerful Thirumanthiram Artham (By Maamunigal) is written using Alwaar Paasuram ..., !! AND you are the ONLY one who can understand the Meaning. !!! that will give you eternal happiness in this world itself ..,For others.., This world Means a mix of Happiness & Sorrows.Thirumanthiram Means OM NAMO NARAYAANAAYA (Just 8 letters) But explanation is 100 pages.Aham Brahmaasmi...., !!! ************************KEY SLOKAM : NARADA PANCHA RAATRA - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Sarva Upaathi

Vinir Mukhtham Tat Paratvena Nirmalam Hrikesa Hrikenam Kevalam Bhakti Sevaanam" If you purify your senses..., Athaavathu .., if you clear yourself of yourBodily designations.., such as.., I am Australian , I am Indian..., I am American .., I am Doctor.., I am Brahmin , I am Vysyaa..., I am Kshatriyaa .., I am the lord of all i Survey .., I am Cat., I am Dog .., I am This .., I am that.., I.., I..., AND Clear your possession such as ...., My Family, My Wife, My children.., My Community .., My Nation .., My Cult.., My Society..,which are Bodily conceptions of Life...., then what remains ? .., Answer is => "Spirit Soul" .., !!! ( Aham Brahmaasmi.., )These AHam , Mama are MAYA(illusion) in this Prakriti.., (Material World) Even using the word .., Adiyane is not so absolute.., As the Smaranai(thinking)of Aathman Using Designation Clearance will Pave the way for Aathma SaaksaathKaaram

!!!Aathma SaaksaathKaaram Means Moksham !! (Spiritual World Entry..!!)

Dasan

Mukundan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.