IndiaDivine.org

Adiyenin Innoru siru muyarchi [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vengarai Swami,adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. A request. If it is your intention to get your essays to be published in " Sri Ranganatha Paduka " please send by post to Chennai Ashramam addressed to the Editor. If you want simultaneous posting in Andavan groups also please use unicode only or if you are not conversant with uusing unicode, please upload a pdf file. Please do not mistake me. What you write should be able to be read by all. Again you have sent a word file which many may not be able to read. adiyen converted the font and a pdf file created is attached. Kindly avoid posting in word format using sai indira fonts hereafter, if at all you desire that what you write must be enjoyed by members here.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 15:15, raghavan ramanujam <ragh wrote:

[Attachment(s) from raghavan ramanujam included below]

Respected Srivaishnava Bhagavathas

Adiyen has attached one more article entitled " Sakalaethara Vilakshana "

Kindly let me know your kind views and point out adiyen's demerits.

dhayosmi

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadipodi

Vengarai Ramanujam Raghavan

1 of 1 File(s)

X2.pdf

Respected Raghuveerdayal Swami

Kindly bear with adiyen's ignorance. This second posting was made by me before adiyen realised that it would not be readable. Adiyen once again convey my heartfelt kruthangathai to you for having taken the trouble of converting the second posting too.

Adiyen seek the kshama of all bhagavaths. Please forgive this dasan.

Adiyen shall learn UNICODE or PDF format soon and certainly shall follow your kind guidance.

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadi podi

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:50:14 +0530 wrote

>Vengarai Swami,adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. A request. If it is your intention to get your essays to be published in "Sri Ranganatha Paduka" please send by post to Chennai Ashramam addressed to the Editor. If you want simultaneous posting in Andavan groups also please use unicode only or if you are not conversant with uusing unicode, please upload a pdf file. Please do not mistake me. What you write should be able to be read by all. Again you have sent a word file which many may not be able to read. adiyen converted the font and a pdf file created is attached. Kindly avoid posting in word format using sai indira fonts hereafter, if at all you desire that what you write must be enjoyed by members here.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 15:15, raghavan ramanujam wrote:

[Attachment(s) from raghavan ramanujam included below]

Respected Srivaishnava Bhagavathas

Adiyen has attached one more article entitled "Sakalaethara Vilakshana"

Kindly let me know your kind views and point out adiyen's demerits.

dhayosmi

Srimad Andavan Tiruvadipodi