IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Try Onions plus garlic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Wed, 18/11/09, V.Ranganathan <V.Ranganathan wrote:

V.Ranganathan <V.RanganathanFw: Try Onions plus garlicWednesday, 18 November, 2009, 4:21 AM

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:07:09 +0530Try Onions plus garlicramasubramanian.ia TRY ONIONSIn 1919 when the flu killed 40 million people there was this Doctor that visited the many farmers to see if he could helpthem combat the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had contracted it and many died.The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise, everyone was very healthy. When the doctor askedwhat the farmer was doing that was different the wife replied that she had placed an unpeeled onion in adish in the rooms of the

home, (probably only two rooms back then).The doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of the onions and place it under themicroscope. She gave him one and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion. Itobviously absorbed the bacteria, therefore, keeping the family healthy.Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in AZ. She said that several years ago manyof her employees were coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers. The next year she placedseveral bowls with onions around in her shop. To her surprise, none of her staff got sick. It mustwork.. (And no, she is not in the onion business.)The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place them in bowls around your home. If you work at adesk, place one or two in your office or

under your desk or even on top somewhere. Try it and see what happens. We did it last year and we never got the flu.If this helps you and your loved ones from getting sick, all the better. If you do get the flu, itjust might be a mild case..Whatever, what have you to lose? Just a few bucks on onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now there is a P. S. to this for I sent it to a friend in Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues. She replied with this most interesting experience about onions: Weldon,thanks for the reminder. I don't know about the farmers story...but, I do know that Icontacted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill...I came across an article that said to cut both ends off anonion put one end on a fork and then place the forked end

into an empty jar...placing the jar next to the sick patient at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning from the germs...sure enough it happened just likethat...the onion was a mess and I began to feel better.Another thing I read in the article was that onions and garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago. They have powerful antibacterial, antiseptic properties.

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your

system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

do we need discourses on onion & garlic - adiyen thought this group was meant for religious issues - pure & simple - let us give a spin saying a good body will generate good mind etc.,!!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 6:09 PM, T.Raguveeradayal <rajamragu wrote:

adiyen dasasya vignaapanam. If this is true, then, atleast in Tamilnadu, not even one Non -Brahmin family should have suffered from flu or any such disease. Because they need onions for anything and everything they cook and they keep stock of garlick also since, most f them being non-vegetarians garlic is a must ingredient for the items they prepare. But unfortunately they are the worst affected with flu and chicken kunia. May be correct for English countries.

Adiyen,Dasan,Thiruppathi RaguveeradayalC/O SRIRANGAM SRIMAD ANDAVAN ASHRAMAM,THIRUPPULLANI 62353204567-254242//919443301091http://thiruppul.blogspot.com

http://rajamragu.spaces.live.com

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 14:11, Niranjan Ranganathan <niranjan.ranganathan wrote:

--- On Wed, 18/11/09, V.Ranganathan <V.Ranganathan wrote:

V.Ranganathan <V.Ranganathan

Fw: Try Onions plus garlicWednesday, 18 November, 2009, 4:21 AM

Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:07:09 +0530Try Onions plus garlicramasubramanian.ia

TRY ONIONSIn 1919 when the flu killed 40  million people  there was this Doctor  that visited the many  farmers to see if he could help

them combat  the flu. Many of the farmers and their family had  contracted it and  many  died.The doctor came upon this one farmer and to his surprise,  everyone was very healthy.  When the doctor askedwhat  the farmer was doing that was different the wife  replied  that she had placed an unpeeled onion in a

dish in the rooms  of the home, (probably only two  rooms back then).The  doctor couldn't believe it and asked if he could have one of  the onions and place it under themicroscope.  She gave  him one and when he did  this, he did find the flu virus in  the onion. It

obviously absorbed the bacteria,  therefore, keeping  the family healthy.Now, I heard this story from my hairdresser in  AZ.   She said  that several years ago manyof her employees were  coming down with the flu and so were many of her customers.  The next year she placed

several bowls with  onions around in her shop.  To  her surprise, none of  her staff got sick. It mustwork.. (And no, she  is not in the onion business.)The moral of the story is, buy some onions and place  them  in bowls around your home.  If you work at a

desk, place one or two in your office or under your desk or  even on top  somewhere.    Try it and see what happens.  We did  it last year and we never  got the flu.If this helps you and your loved ones from getting  sick,  all the better.  If you do get the flu, it

just might  be a mild case..Whatever, what have you to lose?  Just a few bucks on  onions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now there is a P. S. to this for I sent it to a friend in  Oregon who regularly contributes material to me on health issues.  She replied with  this most interesting experience about

onions: Weldon,thanks for the reminder. I don't  know about the farmers story...but, I do know that Icontacted pneumonia and needless to say I was very ill...I  came across an article that said to cut both ends off an

onion put one end on a fork and then place the forked end  into an empty jar...placing the jar next to the sick patient  at night. It said the onion would be black in the morning  from the germs...sure enough it happened just like

that...the onion was a mess and I began to feel better.Another thing I read in the article was that onions and  garlic placed around the room saved many from the black plague years ago. They have  powerful antibacterial, antiseptic  properties.

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop Find the right PC for you.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

-- Heartfelt thanks & Warmest RegardsRR___________________________R Rajagopal,Managing Partner,

ARAVIND LABORATORIES,New No 11, Old No 7,Chakrapani Street,Chennai 600 033.INDIAPh: 9144 2483 8585 - Office     9144 2249 1971 - Factory     9144 2484 0468 - Fax     9193850 50002 - Mobile,

9194440 57848 - Mobile ___________________________Please visit us at:http://www.eyetex.com